SAU Community

street racer busted on sat night !!!

MFC05

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if anyone can speculate the situation at the time, but it's hard to draw a sensible solution to the argument. I've said this for reasons I know what's it's like to be tossed onto the wrong side of the law and then you're comtemplating the outcome of a $20k ride or anything upto $100k for some of the other cars on this forum. One thing I can say is that, if you already have a first or second confiscation ruling against you, every cop that drive past(digital rego recognition is here!!) would give you a second look and wouldn't even supprise me if they do you over for the sake of getting a trip out of it.

Also at what level does it incriminate a hi speed chase, certain abit of street racing isn't enough in my book, maybe an violent criminal escapee or arm robbery maybe,

but getting chased for misdemeanor traffic offense, wake up and smell the roses boys and girls, the propaganda machine has be working overtime and seem to have work.

I just want to project a view from another angle, what happens if you have been wrongfully done in the first couple of instances ie. chirping a wheel and getting it confiscate(don't say it hasn't happen yet, cause it has), and going around a corner abit faster than yopu can handle and sliding the car out, and then you're face with the real possibility of lossing ALOT of money over a couple of silly mistakes., and remebering a 20 odd y.o with an import is a cop magnet.