SAU Community

Hey Guys!

Stirlo_GTR

Hey Guys I'm Back, I know you all missed me greatly :)

about Sat the 12th. Kinda after numbers of who is free and wants to come.

small numbers are not a prob either.

If some one has a car with tow bar that is preferable, but if not I can prolly take the miss's car for the day :)

is a great drive and is awsome fun.....

Attendance List:

- Me

- Stevie

- Phantom S14

Maybe:

- SkyGTRLine

- Simmo (Non-Sau)

- Dan (Non-Sau)

- Marty (Non-Sau)

Hi Stirlo, welcome back dude :) ... I might be able to make it... I'll probably just go for the cruise though, Im sh!t scared of sharks after my last trip to merimbula... you would not believe how massive they get... I'll bring the wetsuit just in case I change my mind

your crazy, there's definately sharks at merimbula.. I was just fishing off the warf then I saw this huge thing cruising through the water, it was bloody big!!, there were guys there who drove all the way from S.A. just to catch them, they had rigs with balloons on them and were using whole chickens as bait!.. :birdie:

yeah I go to tathra as well, last time someone caught one and left it on the warf.. it was only about a metre but was still alive and wiggling, there's no way Im swimming in those places

your crazy, there's definately sharks at merimbula.. I was just fishing off the warf then I saw this huge thing cruising through the water, it was bloody big!!, there were guys there who drove all the way from S.A. just to catch them, they had rigs with balloons on them and were using whole chickens as bait!..  :birdie:  

yeah I go to tathra as well, last time someone caught one and left it on the warf.. it was only about a metre but was still alive and wiggling, there's no way Im swimming in those places

ahh well, i din't see any so smeh. was pretty cool jumping off as it looked like the reef was comeing up to get you :wassup: