SAU Community

st.1 450hp gcg turbo

selling because ive bought a gt30 which is going on tomorrow, so i will have pics tomorrow.the turbo is basically a high flowed standard rb25 turbo it cost me $1950 from gcg 2 years ago. its of my series 1 r33 gts-t. ive done approxiamately 20000klms with it on since new. it has a t3 flange , straight bolt on fit to rb25/20 no mods to fit . bolts to standard flange dump, water and oil lines and intercooler pipes, it took my mechanic a little over an hour to fit.its ballbearing, makes full boost by 3200rpm, starts spooling from 1800/2000rpm.

just got back from dropping car off at mechanics, was able check condition of the turbo with afm off, turbo has same minimal shaft play as my gt30 thats going on in its place. compressor blades are like new. i dont know how to post pics on this thread but if you want photos , whom ever hasnt sent me email address already please send me email address and i will send you some pics. im picking up car tomorrow so i will be able send turbo thursday or friday at the latest.

just got back from dropping car off at mechanics, was able check condition of the turbo with afm off, turbo has same minimal shaft play as my gt30 thats going on in its place. compressor blades are like new. i dont know how to post pics on this thread but if you want photos , whom ever hasnt sent me email address already please send me email address and i will send you some pics. im picking up car tomorrow so i will be able send turbo thursday or friday at the latest.

is it still 4 sale??

sold to zoom , sent on friday. sorry ive been very sick all week so i havent been on line for days. sorry for leaving you guys hanging for so long. zoom i will make my way to post office tomorrow and will trace whats going on with the delay from my end. ive sent other items through cod that have taken over a week, no idea why? youd think sydney was another country, not interstate its taken so long.

i sold it to the first person who gave me there address for cod , which wasnt you . ive been of line for the last week ive been very sick. alot of people were interested in the turbo but as per usual people like to talk alot shit before they put there money down. theres somebody else on this forum with a gcg turbo for sale, be patient theres always a bargain to be had on the for sale section. this thread is now closed.