SAU Community

R34 Neo Turbo 4 Sale

I would be interested if you are willing to post to WA.  Is there anyway I can verify that it is an R34 turbz.  I'm assuming from your name you own a vl commadore not an R34?  Where did you get it from.

Yes I will be willing to sendto WA.

I brought the RB25DET to install into my VL. The engine was purchased from Rolin Automotive in QLD

I will check the serial numbers on the turbo, and see. But from what I can tell it is the original turbo, ie dump pipe, oil/waterlines, heatsheild bolted on correct (which bolts on the turbo actuator.)

I have a T3 VL turbo, and it looks a little bigger.

I'm just wondering if you sold your turbo yet? Also, is it in perfect condition. I have R34 GTT and my turbo blew up 2 weeks ago so I'm looking for standard one to replace it. Did this come of R34 skyline? because they are not the same as R33 skyline turbo. If it will bolt straight on R34 engine and is in good condition, I'll get it. Would you ship it to newcastle?

Thanks.

I'm just wondering if you sold your turbo yet? Also, is it in perfect condition. I have R34 GTT and my turbo blew up 2 weeks ago so I'm looking for standard one to replace it. Did this come of R34 skyline? because they are not the same as R33 skyline turbo. If it will bolt straight on R34 engine and is in good condition, I'll get it. Would you ship it to newcastle?

Thanks.

Too bad about your turbo...

Yes it has come from a R34 engine... And in good condition

Someone has said they want it...but have not paid the deposit.

I will send them a PM, and if not paid by the end of the week I will re-sell.

Let me know if they don't pay it, I'll pay you $650 if you can send it to me to newcastle.

Just to ask you, when you send it, can we do cash-on-delivery payment method. I believe it's fair for both of us - I pay when it arrives at the post office. I'll pay you up-front delivery amount so you don't have to risk anything. It may cost couple of bucks extra for cash on delivery but I reckon it would be fair for both of us to reduce the risk?