SAU Community

Where to get an exhaust from?

abcent

well on the SAU cruise on the weekend i blew the stuffing out of my muffler and cracked the welds, so time for a new cat back system...

any advice on whats good (is going to gain most power/flow), whats not, where to get a good deal?

i need one pretty soon, as i cant get my car tuned correctly without it after ive installed my new injectors....

anyone seen the system that has twin cannon mufflers out the one side? i think ive seen it on 33 GTR's before? what brand it is?

anyway, thanks in advance for your help

:)

Berin

I always miss out on the sales dont i...'doh'. $719's a damn good price!!

I'm looking at some local stuff, maybe x-force or something? I like knowing the jap stuff is all tried and tested though, so for the right price that's what id prefer.

as for size...guess i didnt really think about it....3.5in would be the go though, more flow the better!! After i get it tuned i dont think i'll be able to pull much more power out of a highflow? guess i'll soon see

:rofl:

• 2 months later...
yeah, i have a system now....full turbo back 80mm Blitz Nur Spec-R....and its awsome, kinda on the loud side, but great flow, basically only restriction is the Hi-flow cat. :)

I also have the BLitz NuR Full Stainless steel turbo back, sounds very nice ;) Everyone comments about the sound :) good choice :cheers: