SAU Community

Mandurah cruize

R33-Gts25t

Hi.JUst wandering if any mandurah biys wouylkd be interested in getting together and going for a cruise or something.I just got a skyline and I wana get to know everyone around here.Let us know what yas think.I own the silver R33 gts25t that has been around.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like a plan... when? where? cant drive around mandurah as the cops hate me and if they see me i will be getting yellowed :rofl:

maybe we could head towards pinjarra for a drive? or south? what you reckon...?

hey fane, marc got stickered in his mums line last night, too low, suspension too hard rice and sau stickers on side windows, loose wire in car and bleed valve, [what a joke] it was on uneven ground and was about 98-99mm clearance, in our garage level ground we have 120mm, when we got home i rang the police station and spoke to the guy in charge [night shift] and he said lodge a formal complaint as he,s getting a lot of phone call about stupid defects lateley

hey fane, marc got stickered in his mums line last night, too low, suspension too hard  rice and sau stickers on side windows,  loose wire in car and bleed valve, [what a joke] it was on uneven ground and was about 98-99mm clearance, in our garage level ground we have 120mm, when we got home i rang the police station and spoke to the guy in charge [night shift] and he said lodge a formal complaint as he,s getting a lot of phone call about stupid defects lateley

Lodge the complaint -- even if just for the satifaction that it will stuff him around as much as he is stuffing you around

yeh chris i have been real lucky lately... they haev always been going the wrong way with too much traffic to get me.... but they stair and they try and chase...

i am scared to drive to tell you the truth...

but as for the cruise as long as we get away from mandurah asap i'll come for a drive :rofl: ummm i think about 6:00pm leave would be good get a bit of light and dark...

ps. mandurah bus charters were good to me chris

stick it to da man chris

i must be the luckiest barge owner in mandurah they never even look at me twice ( touch wood)

fridy an saturdy nites is always good for cruises but hey ive got such a roaring social life that im available most all weeknites