SAU Community

Mandurah cruize

R33-Gts25t

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pete will you be licenced with gtrrr on tha road by then?

damono your ride out of shop?

if yas wana avoid mandurah can set meet point near my place in barragup ( ie barragup hall)

sooooooooo this tuesdy or next?

my car is still @ ginos panel and paint. hopefully get it back by the weekend. Apparently they're waiting on a new 400R rear bar, was supposed to be done by today.

If i get it back.. i wouldnt mind coming down, but i have no idea where barragup is

ooo pete wont be there in time... :rant:

we can have another one straight after and i can gaurantee alot of people there.... if you guys are keen

ps. barragup hall is a good place to meet....

damo.... head down to mandurah and turn left at the forum lights up pinjarra road... and you will see and ampol (i think) on the left.... there is a hall on the right.... plz confirm gav...

yea fane you where pretty much right cept they tore down the ampol at end of my street like 1.5-2 years ago but i still tell the taxi to let me of at the old ampol cervo

see yas all there tuesdy then 6ish?

post up if yas comin ay

(edit) we do a petes got his licence back cruise in near future as well

hahah I MISSS the cruising with you guys.

I luckily slipped away from the police for 3 years in Mandurah. Black/dark cars are like Phantoms, they get less attention at night. If my skyline was like White like Ashs car, they wudve had a field day on me.

Rule of thumb is to not speed/make noise on Pinjarra road. I know I did, but anyway, its not good.

I miss those days of Random cruising, our impromptu Wet weather meets, Ahh good old "be there in 10 mins at Gull" meets. Bunky cruising, rallying.

I need to move back to Perth BADDDD.

doesnt look like ill have my car back in time for this week. Apparently they're STILL trying to get hold of a new 400r rear bumper. How hard can it be.. its probably the most sold bloody kit around for r33s