SAU Community

Port Elliot Go Karts and Cruise

Nightcrawler

Guest Miss_Nismo
Can I play lego with the PGA kids another day.. i really wanna go karting.  :headspin:

fair call

there's always next time :headspin:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Miss_Nismo
what is this bbq for? Can it be important enough to miss the last summer(ish) cruise and some quality go-karting?

It's a BBQ i organised for the pulsar club, i changed the date once already and people have got days off from work etc so it would be unfair of me to change it so i can go with you guys lol.

Spewin! but paul might still go.

sweet. should have another 2 four door R32's coming along with me. dont know if we will be carting or not. but good news... i got the night off work.

now i have the problem of who do i take as the passanger, my mate or the girl.

the girl = get laid after.

the mate = doesnt scream when it breaks traction.

hmmm

sweet. should have another 2 four door R32's coming along with me. dont know if we will be carting or not. but good news... i got the night off work.  

now i have the problem of who do i take as the passanger, my mate or the girl.  

the girl = get laid after.  

the mate = doesnt scream when it breaks traction.

hmmm

Woot! That makes 4 4DR 32's :D

There seems to be so many more sedans (R32 & R33) over here in Adelaide than Melbourne it's great.

I was REALLY looking forward to this day... but unfortunately my work has decided I should have all four wisdom teeth removed on the Friday (good April fools joke :D) so I doubt I'll be up to it.

Gotta love the military... "yes we know your wisdom teeth aren't causing you any major problems, but we want them removed just in case they do and your on a military deployment O/S"

Andrew,

Sorry mate :) I know how much you hate it when people say... "I'm in!" and then they pull out.

I was REALLY looking forward to this day...  but unfortunately my work has decided I should have all four wisdom teeth removed on the Friday (good April fools joke :D) so I doubt I'll be up to it.    

Gotta love the military... "yes we know your wisdom teeth aren't causing you any major problems, but we want them removed just in case they do and your on a military deployment O/S"

Andrew,  

Sorry mate :)  I know how much you hate it when people say... "I'm in!" and then they pull out.

If you're getting all 4 in one go then that means general anaestetic (spelling?), which beats the 2 by 2 method in the chair, I had the former and was up and about pretty quickly but i wouldn't have been good for a car cruise 1 day later either!

It'll be soup & jelly for you for a little while. :)

what a co-incidence. My gf just had her wisdom tooth's - 4 plus an extra 2 which did not grow out straight, pulled out today and she looks like shes in tremendous pain. In saying this, if she aint better by this weekend then unofrtunatly i wont be attending either. sorry boys/girsl, im so looking forward to it and hope i can make it.

Yeah I'm having a general. The dentist performing the op is a female who is known to be a little more gentle than some... *phew*.

The best part is I get a week off work... which should be plenty of time to brush up on my GT4 skills :D

guys all oral-maxillary surgeons are ball rippers regardless of gender

whathisname, are you sure it's on friday? My mate at the RAF is getting his done on thursday and he said the surgeon is only there for the day. Are you sure the surgeon and not the sergeant is removing your teeth? hehehehehe

Has anyone got a spare seat? A German acquaintence of mine is currently over here with a work visa. He has a soft spot for nissan and skyline as they don't get much of that overthere. He would kill to get on the cruise. My car is not ready unfortunately:( Is any one kind enough to have him as a passenger?