SAU Community

Port Elliot Go Karts and Cruise

Nightcrawler

Yeah, I had a top day! Thanks for setting up the event Andrew, very well organised! Really excellent group of people! Weather started out a bit average, but got better as the day went on. I’m looking forward to the next cruise/event!

I’ll get my pics on here when I get back to the bridge, this computer we’ve got in Adelaide is a piece of junk!

Cheers,

Sam

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pak.gif i call it bad power/weight ratio...lol

nice to meet quite a few new faces

and all old faces do what they usually do - not attending ChairShot.gif

it's a top day

Here are some pic i took

click

Great day all round, esp. enjoyed Noarlunga hill :D, and I'm immensely proud of the fact i got the go kart tyre smokin' even if it was a bit of a cheat/luck! :)

I've got a couple of pics, nothin' special but, I'll get em up soon.

Looking forward to the next SAU-SA event!

pak.gif i call it bad power/weight ratio...lol

nice to meet quite a few new faces

and all old faces do what they usually do - not attending ChairShot.gif

it's a top day

Here are some pic i took

click

great to see you guys had so much fun again

as always ...nice pics again maxx

damn I missed out on another fine day because my car is still in the workshop :D

Is it me or is it the south australian autoengineering places.....not many places seems to be punctual on their quote at all :) I dread everytime the car goes into the shop now because I never know when it's finish.....so disappointing :) :kick:

was good to get out with ya's. sorry i didnt stick around much, we ended up going for a thrash along some very nice winding roads all the way back to mt barker.

how did the carting go??

would be well good to orginise an actual cruise some time, eagle on the hill, greenhill, corckscrew, etc.

cheers

After the carting we went back thru the windy stuff, was good but i'd had enough hard steering after karting so didn't go so hard, after I had a nice "moment" at one of the turn offs ;) i realised i wasn't quite up to it then and there.

Personally I prefer having something on the agenda instead of JUST a cruise, more interesting, but that's just me.

oh.. was that u maxx. hahaha :rofl:

ooh.. stop teasing me

getting overtake by such amount of people is not good fun, where is love??:opps:

Looking forward to the next meeting

Dahn, hope yr s2k will be ready by then, good stuff always take time to build ;)

agree with oosh, prefer having something on the agenda instead of JUST a cruise, IMO it's pointless to trash car with a big bunch of others, mostly will end up crash due to the varient of different driving level

for sure, multi-purpose cruises are great fun, and let people get to know each other.

Yea Noarlunga Hill was rather fun...  :headspin:

I've just been told it's not Noarlunga but summin with a "lunga" on the end but who cares it was a hoot.

Oh and here are some photos :) If anyone on the cruise wants the full 4MP versions (~1.5Mb) just send me a PM.

Btw. Thanks for all the nice shots of my car Maxx, they're awesome and, i needed some.

Was good to meet a few more faces, that's for sure.

I also don't think there will be any hesitation in inviting all that came for further events, I know I speak for most here when I say the d1ckhead factor should be kept to a minimum.

Seems like the guys from the go-karts remembered you guys from a previous cruise, but I'll leave that up to people's imagination.

Ash, I would have thought the Victorian would be the person MOST likely to have a jumper in their car, but that's just me.

Shame a few more couldn't make it, but there will be others I'm sure.

Ash, I would have thought the Victorian would be the person MOST likely to have a jumper in their car, but that's just me.
Un;ike you weak South Australians i can deal with the cold in most cases, aclimatised you see... :( If you saw all the crap in my boot at the end of Karts a jumper was about the only thing i didn't have in the car! :cheers:
Great Pics Guys.

Sorry I Didnt Stick Around For The Whole Cruise.

Ill Be Keen For The Next One!

That's cool, and I'm proud you used my photo as your avatar! :)

:P

I really like to have a go at U-drive. I want to try out their dog box and see how easy it is to drive one.

We talked about it last time on here but didn't get very far.

Does anyone like to organise this?

Well here come the excuses :-

Sorry i couldnt make it, but ive had the flu for the last 2 weeks now (ended up being taken to hospital last night in an ambulance about 3 am because of it). Im also on workcover, so its best if i keep my weekend activities on the low for now.....

Bring on future events though...