SAU Community

Port Elliot Go Karts and Cruise

Nightcrawler

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would love to come. dont know bout carting, depends on funds. but kruise would be choice, whats the plan? kruise to or from carting and ruffly what times (need to work at 5:00pm... or i could quit... hmmmm).

be excellent if i can make it, should be f**kn tops to actualy meet some of you. ill try not to get 2 excited over your cars.

=premo= - as per my original post we would meet somewhere (to be advised by PM) around 11am, then cruise to Victor Harbour, have lunch there, then cruise to Port Elliot Pits go-karts. Then we would cruise home and you never know might even end up having dinner together or come back to my place (which often happens). I would imagine we would struggle to be home by 5pm, but you could always leave go-karts a bit early. Hope to see you there.

Chops, my wife didn't express a great deal of interest in coming, unless I promised not to drive like a hoon and do fun things - and we both know that is not going to happen. Yeah I sent Darren an email back the same day - hopefully they will change the date.

Count me in, its been ages since i been on a decent cruise, but now that im single again i can do whatever the f**k i like! :Bang: .....i feel some more modifications coming on....lol.

And cheeky....you want the fast kart huh....would you like a head start too just to make it interesting? :wassup:

Guest Miss_Nismo
As mentioned many times previously, time as come for another Port Elliot/Victor Harbour cruise and go-karting.

My suggestion is for Sunday 3rd April, meet at 11am somewhere local, cruise out and have lunch at Victor Harbour, then karting @ Port Elliot Pits. Info on the karting can be found here (click).

Is everyone good with this?

Attendees:

Me & Carolyn (maybe)

Munro & Cheeky

GFXMan, Jaffa + 2/3

gtrGhosTDoGG11

Nozila + 1

Ronin

Pawley & MissNismo

Cubes & Julie + little 1

Timmmay + Amy (?)

Cillham

Black32 +1 (?)

Rob + 1

Chops

Chapman & Sara

Matt & Kim

angel21

Oosh/Ash

Sambo33

GRIM_R32

Very nice to see some new faces joining the list!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh Pawley and I are meant to be going to a BBQ that day - and so are you Erica and John remember! PGA!

Andrew can we pretty please make it another day so that i can go, i'll be hatin it if i miss out cause of a bbq

Ahhh Pawley and I are meant to be going to a BBQ that day - and so are you Erica and John remember! PGA!

Andrew can we pretty please make it another day so that i can go, i'll be hatin it if i miss out cause of a bbq

Can I play lego with the PGA kids another day.. i really wanna go karting. :headspin:

Guest Miss_Nismo
ummmm we have so many people confirmed and I have changed/arranged other plans around this date .... how important is this bbq?

fair enough

our loss