SAU Community

Port Elliot Go Karts and Cruise

Nightcrawler

I will PM the meet time and location tomorrow night.

Obviously this is a secret to avoid police attention and uninvited 'guests'.

Anyone else want a PM with the time and location post here or miss out. :rofl:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whatsisname, are you sure it's on friday?  My mate at the RAF is getting his done on thursday and he said the surgeon is only there for the day.  Are you sure the surgeon and not the sergeant is removing your teeth?  hehehehehe

You're dead right... it IS Thursday. I'm one of 5 for the day.

Have fun all :)

You're dead right... it IS Thursday. I'm one of 5 for the day.  

Have fun all :D

I was only joking mate

It's not that bad. I had 4 removed with GA 12+ years ago. From what I remmember it was not that sore afterward. You just need soup and icecream for a week or so.

Good luck

I was only joking mate

It's not that bad.  I had 4 removed with GA 12+ years ago.  From what I remmember it was not that sore afterward.  You just need soup and icecream for a week or so.

Good luck

Hey mate,

You were right. It wasn't too bad. I saw and said g'day to your friend just as I was leaving (post op) on Thursday. He seemed to have faired reasonably well and was up cruising about with ice packs on each cheek.

I'm still not quite up to cruising or go-karting yet :( And I look like Roger Ramjet :( Ice cream and soup is getting a bit boring too!

Have a great day tomorrow guys and girls.

yeah was an awesome day, thanks for those that came along! Bit sore and sorry for myself after being squeezed in those little go-karts, but you get that :P

Great to meet so many new faces!!!

Yes Joel, I think our next event will be a proper go-karting session at Kart Mania with qualifying and grid races etc. We will do it soon, before the weather gets too bad and closes the outdoor section of the tracks.

Anyone got ideas for dates? The whole of April is written off for me, but what about Sat. May 7th or something like that? I think the Gepps Cross track is the best and is most local for most of us, but am always open to a vote.

Personally I prefer Richmond kartmania because they do proper races with grid starts. I'm not sure Gepps Cross do that anymore.

Probably depends if you arrnage a proper 'gran prix' style event where you have a race partner that you swap with half way through.

The karts at gepps cross last time i went were sooo un balanced as well.

May sounds good :P