SAU Community

The only thing that will be burning is the hole in my back pocket :rofl: Urgh. I had plans for that money.

Question is, should I just stick another stocker in or give the-main-man Mr Jim Berry a call? Hmmmm.. A sense another thread coming on.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine squeks when i push it in.... im guessing i can just wd40 it? i have a new heavy duty clutch though... hopefully its not anything too bad...? it doesnt squek only when i push it in....

mine is squeaking now, I'm doing my clutch soonish

tried a launch on saturday night, I was still sitting there revving even though my foot was fully off the clutch :rofl:

and its now not driving properly. but I think I have a hydraulic problem too which shuold have been fixed 4 weeks ago but has now resurfaced

I'm probably going a soft route, Exedy Ceramic something or other, I have 3 different part #'s at home for it

lwells: it might not be your clutch. I had trouble not long after i got my HD put in a while back (with gears not engaging properly). I adjusted the clutch and now all is good :) it can be adjusted at the top of the clutch pedal inside the car. you just pop the pin out, and undo the bolts holding the master cylinder in (from the engine bay), and wind it in or out a little bit. Winding it out (ie - towards the drivers seat rather than the firewall) might help a bit. Anyway good luck

Michael

10 minute fix? hahahahahahahahahaha it's a GTR you and I both know that wont happen.

on the clutch topic I would be hard pressed to go passed another OS Giken twin. last long, don't slip, can be rebuilt. The nismo coppermix I would dare say is better though and not much (if any) more dough.

you are welcome to have a go of mine if you wish.

hmm this is happening to me to, i noticed it just then when i was driving with my head unit out... when i press the clutch in it sqeaks for and when i release it it squeaks, i thought it was coming from the pedal, but i hung my head out the window (i was stationary) and its coming from underneith the car.  

Just bought the car about 10 days ago yet another thing i gotta fix :D at least it looks like its not to pricy

this happens to me too :|

also, i have trouble going into 1st gear unless im pretty much standing still :|

(i have a r33 gearbox)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey peoples

ive discovered ive got the same problem. The squeek comes from the outside though it would seem. It makes the noise when the clutch is pushed in. Should i wait it out 12k more km till my 100k km service, or should i get it looked at now ? cause I dont think im competant enough to do anything besides spray wd40 all over the place :)

???