SAU Community

Fremantle Car Carrier to Arrive 10th March

The Bravery Ace is in. Went past at 3.00pm ramp was down, shit load of wharfies walking up ramp but no cars off just yet. There is a good viewing point on the pedestrian bridge near Captain Munchies or behind office works. Might go down later on with a video camera and get a bit of footage.

Mines on there as well. Mwhaha the only R32 GTS-T on there as well. From what I can see made onto this shipment is a R32 GTS-T (mine), three R32 GTR's, A cefiro, An MR2 turbo, RS Legacy and a 300ZX. I think thats all of them.

Gotboost,

i dont think you are the only 32 gtst, i know of at least one other. sorry didnt mean to ruin the party. The list you have may just be cars that made it on the boat from the one supplier. I think i received a similar list from Mark Shumann. nonetheless all our rides are finally here!!

Ok. I got a list that was sent to me via email from my supplier that said 9 cars made it onto this ship. I'm guessing that, that was only from the cars purchased under him. I'm going down right now to have a look at the cars that are arriving.

Just been down to see the Bravo Ace car carrier. Much MUCH bigger than what I thought it was going to be. Went to those two places where jonn suggested. Still couldn't see anything, the only thing I saw was thousands of Hyndai's. Couldn't see any old used imports at all

The old imports are to the right near where the orange Pilot boats dock. I can send you a short wmv (1.4mb) of the cars I saw there this arvo. I think yours might be one of them. Saw shitloads of Spacegears being unloaded and also saw no thrashing of cars at all!

I went down today, I have a GTS-T on it, couldn’t see it, saw one but it didn’t look like an r32, right color though.

Think I saw you car Got Boost, that is if its the car in your aviator (maybe not if your car is white. ehehe), I spend over 30 minutes with some 24x binoculars, at the bus port. Just slowly looking at every car.

At 24x zoom, its very hard to keep the cars in frame, plus all the light comming off the water :D

What Import Broker and compliance people is everyone using?

Got Boost, My import broker, (not Bill) said i should have it Wednesday at the latest.

He also said that due to the amount of new cars getting dropped off the ship in Fremantle, this time, (a ****en shit load), is the reason why it will take a little longer, than expected. Also mentioned that Quarantine now are taking 48hrs to book examinations for cars, once paper work has been lodge.

Went down on sunday with a good pair of binoculars. Saw a lot of cars easily as well as my own. Cars i saw were. A white cefiro, Gun metal grey GTR, white coupe R32 GTS-T, A red R33, 4 door grey R32 and my white 4 door R32 GTS-T. Saw a couple of other GTR's but can't remember the exact colours. Can't wait! :D

I won’t see my car till Thursday, now at the earliest. It was booked into an inspection with Quarantine on Monday at 2:30pm but the stevedore didn't have any cars ready. So now it is rebooked for Thursday 8.30am at the earliest. This shit just happens sometimes.

Anyone else had else had any early experiences with there customs broker/agent?

I haven't been in contact with them at all. Thought they were just going to ring me instead.... Well my experience is that I haven't heard anything back from them whatsoever. Am I supposed to contact them to help finish the process?