SAU Community

NEED advice re R32

Hey people,

I am just about to become a owner of an r32 gts-t. I was wondering if u guys out ther that have had this car for a while or r about to buy one could tell me if wat i am getting is godd for the money.

93 r32 gts-t 120,000km

good black paintjob

gtr rear spoiler

cat bak exhaust 3.5 inch & Mufler

koni adjustable suspension and springs (feel good on dirt road)

17 inch whels, good lookers :P (fiew small scratches)

no name blow off valve (something that was put on in japan)

side skirts (they mite b standard ones)

new 17inch dunlop tyres

god condition inside

RWC

$12800 (without rego)

Any advice would be good, thanks

ummmmm

i think it has been over here for a little while, the importer does it privately and want to get rid of his lee extravigent stock, i dont minid at all i am 18 and and loving the car. he imports car for some ppl that race tha targe tazmania- and just put a soft top auro supra in the sydney aut salon, 12 wide tyres on da back man ***'n crazy- just hope the car is good under the hood.

took it for a drive, it went sik, first time driving a turbo - i am addicted to boost hahaah. da ass was allover da joint loosing some of the 8 inch wide tread :P

thanks for the reply dood

Joy car m8.

One thing though you said the car is not registered! Im not casting dispersions about anybody, but check the car is complianced and can be registered.

I know a guy stuck with an awesome GTiR with half the HKS catalogue thrown at it which he cant get registered as it was a road race import. It tears me up seeing this car sit in the garage.

PS are R32s that cheap now, sheesh dont i fell stupid for paying what i did two years ago.