SAU Community

Jaycar Boost Controller, Hand Controller, Fuel Adjuster

funkymonkey

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

friday around midday... i'm havin em delivered to work, so I can meet up with a couple of the melbourne guys and hand em out in the arvo. saturday morning I'll go to my local post office and mail em out in insured parcels.

friday around midday... i'm havin em delivered to work, so I can meet up with a couple of the melbourne guys and hand em out in the arvo. saturday morning I'll go to my local post office and mail em out in insured parcels.

Back from OS.

Is it too late to place an order.

If I can I am after.

IEBC, HC, Cable and book

$127.70

If you can, do it, and I will deposit the money as soon as I know its OK.

Thanks

just missed out i think dude...give funky a buzz on he;s phone for a direct answer

schweet .... i'll ring ya after i finish work funky and arrange pick up ..i dont mind driving ... coz i'm heading out that side of town regardly on friday nites lately....

cheers

for those that missed out, I can still do single purchase trade prices (about 5 to 10 bucks more than the group buy price).

I also ordered some spares, so once the dust has settled, I'll see what I have left and you guys can have that.

Goods are here...

also got 1 x spare fuel controller, 2 x hand controller, 3 x cables, and 1 x book.

Haven't recieved any payment from tappet or Niroth (who expressed interest) so if you guys (or anyone else who missed out and can make payment) want any of this let me know.

Goods are here...

also got 1 x spare fuel controller, 2 x hand controller, 3 x cables, and 1 x book.

Haven't recieved any payment from tappet or Niroth (who expressed interest) so if you guys (or anyone else who missed out and can make payment) want any of this let me know.

Yes I will take any spares you have that gives me, like i posted before IEBC, HC, cable and book. Let me know the cost and I will deposit. I have your bank account details.