SAU Community

HUGE Turbo For Sale

Hi all

I have a Huge turbo for sale. Its been fully rebuilt has internal wastegate, and a T3/T4 Flange. It would suit a car that wants to run big PSI and would get big HP from it. It has a 360 degree thrust collar in it so it would be capable of running 20 - 30 psi easy.

In the pictures there is one that has a T25g next to it have a look at the difference in size, Its HUGE!!!!!!!

Had Porbs with pics so they are below in next post

Looking for around $1000

Thanks Craig

It sure ain't bigger than 500hp as it is internally gated.

Biggest myth ever.

XR6 Turbos are 600 - 700 hp and they are internally gated.

I know many people with Garret 700hp Turbos, internally gated. One good friend of mine, has a supra, internally gated 700hp garret turbo.

If you don't believe me, I'll post pics...

It sure ain't bigger than 500hp as it is internally gated.

Biggest myth ever.

I know many people with Garret 700hp Turbos, internally gated. One good friend of mine, has a supra, internally gated 700hp garret turbo.

Thanks Mafia people just thing internal gated are shit but there not.

It got rebuilt by my mates work. Its bigger than a T04e by a bit but is simular in perfomance but this turbo will put out a bit more. Thats about all i no about it.

I have a Familia and it wont fit on it or i would put it on. It hit my radiator support so in real life it is big.

Alf unless your interested dont post s##t.

Thanks

wats ya mates work but? im not asking random shit i want to know if its been rebuilt by somone in the know or just some dude working in his back shed

im not going to buy a turbo no matter how big it is if its gona shit itslef due to a dodgy history

being a t3 flange it will bolt straight onto a skyline yeah? i didnt think to4e`s had a t3 flange? but i may be wrong:)

otherwise, i am in curumbin and may pay ya a visit

Your right mate just over the other people who post crap. Mates works at a diesel place that have one person that just rebuilds turbos all day. They have done some work for me but dont realy do it for public. So done proplery not a shed job. It has a t3/t4 flange so im not sure does yours have a four bolt flange?????. yeah im just around the corner in palm beach.

Biggest myth ever.

:bs!:

XR6 turbos have been resticted, the original housings are too small (internally), therefor clamping their power to about 350hp. If you hi-flow (port the original housings; front and rear) then yes, an easy 700hp with external gate. A actuator has not yet been designed to reliably handle 700hp without boost spikes, etc. But if you want to say they have, well i wont stop you, but please state a known brand turbo that is internally gated and can reliably hold boost at 600+hp.

well if you guys are so smart why do truck turbo come with internal waste gates that can turn big power?????  Have you ever seen a turbo like this on a skyline cos if you had you would no that they go well.!!!!!!!!!
Sorry my bad, i thought you said this was suitable for a car. Truck turbos have massive exhaust housings and will hardly even hit boost when mounted on a car. These turbos are also built for high torque at low rpm, thus they only need to be oil cooled as trucks can move massive amounts of air at the lower rev range.