SAU Community

HUGE Turbo For Sale

turbos are suitalbe for anything this would suit a car yes a realy big truck turbo wouldnt spin on a car but all i said is that why do truck turbos have internal waste gate if they are shit. Big car turbos are just oil cooled as well as they just have a bigger oil gallery than a turbo thats oil cooled. so until you no what your talking about and have seen the turbo in front of you dont waste my time. the car would go very well on a car espically on a 6 my motor is to small to make good use of it.

Thanks Craig

If what your saying is correct then why is a To4 only oil cooled????

As far as I know turbos arent suitable for anything. Truck turbos etc are made to different specification to cars and hence aren't "effectively" interchangeable (wont go as well). In addition to this I think you must remember that every turbo can react differently and hold different hp depending on its make. It's not all about the size! A HKS turbo will perform differently to a Garrett one. This has been proven, despite the fact HKS turbos are made in the Garrett factory and are almost identicle in size. This is just something to think about. Im not bagging your turbo or saying its shit, im just saying perhaps more specifications about, who makes it, exhaust housing size, and or what it came off may help you in this sale?

Okay the comp side is AR50 and the Exhaust is AR70 ahd the exhaust where the dump bolts on is about 3inch not including waste gate that you could just put a screamer on.

We are getting off the topic with truck turbos lets consintrate on the turbo being sold.

If anyone wants to no anything else PM me or meet up with me. As i said the turbo is great and if it wasnt as big i would put it on my familia.

Thanks Craig