SAU Community

BRAND NEW APEX-I PART (garage clearance)

jeje_6475

hi all,

My container just arrived and I've got a couple Apex'i stuff left. The postage is $20 Express (australia wide)If you guys interested, email me at [email protected]

AVC-R (Boost Controller) $540

Apex-i Turbo timer $145

SAFC II $380

Power FC $1200 (pre-order)

Greedy profec B II $455

(boost controller)

Apex-i RSM II $280

all item comes with english instruction.

HURRY!!!!! IT WON'T LAST LONG

• 1 month later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• ..m'kay.... I see on my phone you're having difficulties interpreting the artfully hand drawn R31 wiring diagrams... you wouldn't credit it, but they're actually more accurate than those colour diagrams in gregory's and the like... ...for your purposes though, the wiring colour legend is on sheet 1.... ....the fuel pump connector is top right on sheet 2.... ...pin1 (black) goes to chassis ground -- pin5 (light green/red trace)... The best way to navigate those drawings, is to open them up in whatever image manipulation/paint program you like, and use the straight line/ruler  tool (with a highlight colour) to trace along the wire lines...not hard, no rocket science involved... Fun facts: The OEM diagrams are drawn to top trim level spec ~ so for example, you're looking at Silo spec wiring, but the base S3 Executive trim is also covered by the same drawing (base models just don't have all the add-on luxury bits) One of the more sublime bits of errata, is this bit... The wire splice between pins7,14 doesn't exist (red) -- the bridge on the cluster PCB between the same pins (green) does exist...but it's not 'there' physically...it's actually more towards the center of the PCB, exactly at the spot where they tend to crack...and if it does, only half the dash lights work... can drive you nuts chasing it ; don't ; just solder in the missing splice... These are 'intentional' soldered and taped splices inside the loom(s) ~ there's also unintentional splices like this, due to manufacturing process when a spool of one particular coloured wire runs out, and they splice in/on a new spool. Those splices above are in the loom, LHS, underneath the front guard panel (remove to get at loom)... if water's gotten into the looms, you can expect corrosion at these splices ... keep this stuff in mind, if in the future you get any weird electrical faults... 👍  
    • that looks identical to the WGNC34 Stagea one I was poking around the other day. Is the other end of that not the ECU plug? If so checking continuity at both ends will tell you which ECU wire it is.  I can start by telling you ECU pin 31 is the top of the large pins on the right in your second pic
    • Bit late....but the one on my stagea has additional holes too, it is for clearance of the bolt heads which hold the radiator latch upright to the radiator support (ie, they are not to locate the panel)
    • My gut feeling was also blowby, it is absolutely crazy when you see how much engines actually breathe when they run a lot of boost or are heavily modified. If you can ever see a motor on a dyno it's pretty crazy, full on steam train action. I thought I was going crazy when filling a 500ml catch can in one 20 minute track session, or maybe two. It's been awhile. But then I saw how much _worse_ it is with harder running engines and I was pretty shocked. In any case I would definitely use more than 1L in 1000miles with that kind of load going through it :p It going nowhere.... is... unusual