SAU Community

D Day April 16th @ Autotech

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very interesting day! Some serious power on show.

Although i made a joke of it today I was very very happy with my power curve and the cars very balanced performance. I mean come on people its only got a turbo back zorst! lol...

To be honest I was more happy the clutch held it down for three runs!

Was very suprised snoozy!!! 216 huh??? Stock huh??? pfttt

I'll be in trojan a few times before the next D-Day I think ;-)

I'd like to take this oppertunity to thank all those who came along,especially those who ran their cars. There were some standouts that I think were memorable:Tim's S13 running one of the neatest graph's seen on the day,the look of suprise on Race Snooze's face at a better-than-expected power figure(and no,Shaun-we all know it's not standard,LOL!!),the awesome run by Con's Trojan Motorsports' GTS-T(345 rwkw out of a RB25-FAAAARK!),Spyro's "sleeper" work ute,Amaru's 32 coming "on song" with a note that brought a big grin to my face,the mighty 186 powered Holden sounding so traditionally tough,the determination of the old school Soarer's owner(sorry,guy:lost your name in the faded memory bank...)to head home and get a spare after flatting a tyre on his first run...the list,for me,goes on.These are just a few standouts still clear in my hazy memory.Oh,and a certain little ZR running 509.something kilowatts(Killer-watts?!)at the tyres...DAAAAYYYM! Congrat's,Luch,on another trophy for the cabinet! Tim with the black S13 left too early:he won Judges' choice award-if you're on here,Tim,PM me-I've got a prize to get to you! And a big thanks to Glenn,Stace',Kris,our intrepid SAU camera crew,and all those behind the scenes for all their help.Plus of course Pete at Auto Tech for the day!

Very cool day, and yes the Z and the 345kw RB25 were standouts for me...

As for the Camera crew, your welcome Jayce (any chance to get a sh*t load of hot cars on film!), we will start editing straight away and hopefully we will have a preview for you in a matter of weeks!!!