SAU Community

D Day April 16th @ Autotech

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU DA MAN Mark, Mick and luke. And looking at that video that seems to indicate that my car is not capped to the 180km going off the fact that it was well over the top of my speedo... interesting very interesting superfly i can race you guys now hehe

Leigh

umm dont want sound like im trying to put you down, but my car was on the dyno before i "tested" the speed limiter, and it went off the clock like yours, also a mate was hitting some form of limiter that we think was speed at about 200km/h

In which case i win cos its all about the driver anyway! :upurs: :upurs: :Pimp2: :Pimp2:

umm dont want sound like im trying to put you down, but my car was on the dyno before i "tested" the speed limiter, and it went off the clock like yours, also a mate was hitting some form of limiter that we think was speed at about 200km/h

In which case i win cos its all about the driver anyway! :upurs:  :upurs:  :Pimp2:  :Pimp2:

no thats a good point dude. Maybe next time i will get him to just pop it into 5th and just keep going till its clearly doing more than the 180km on the actual dyno graph. As i said still think it may be a stock ecu but hey enough about me and my stock car. i want video of others now.

We did some more editing of the vid on Thursday, it now has a cool soundtrack, every car has a different song (suited to the car's sorta theme), should be finished sometime next week if we really get into it... Im very happy with how good it is turning out.

Just thought I would build more of the tension... Or excitment. :)

At long last?...

There is a reason for the delay and its due to unforseen events out of our control...

So we apollogise, but we have busted our butts and argued ourselves blue in the face to get it done and now it is ready.

Next time we will get the crystal ball out before hand, mabye then everyone will be happy.