SAU Community

Sling Shots in skylines

Col-GTSX

As stated above....

I was at my parents i had my car in the driveway... Blocking my sisters 2 day old car from getting to the garage. So she parked it on the street as i was about to leave.

When i heard a BOV and what do you know a skyline. However the passanger leaned out the window and let go a marble. Bang and shatter. I jumped.... Missed my car but shattered the drivers side mirror on my sisters car then hit the fence and back to the car hitting the door.

My mother stopped me from chasing after the hoons and it had no number plates on the back. Was a white R32. Highly damaged pannels (drifter) and most certainlly an after market setup (that was not a standard turbo spool). It was very quick too, went up the street at Mark 1.....

Anyone know of a stolen or badlly damaged R32 in white..... I must say it did have a front number plate just the rear was missing and it was going too fast to see the front....

Ill kill the bastards.... Called the police comunations centre and they said they will look into it. They have had many complaints in the northside area of marbles throu windows (houses & cars) on saturday night.... The ones who did see said it was a white car with a BOV.

what a bunch of wankers! obviously sum dick which doesnt own a car themselves. otha wise they wouldnt do that. a few months back my car was parked out the front and ppl came past in what sounded like an old holden and threw full cans of coke at my car about 8 cans. then the next nite it was raining hard so i thought that they wouldnt be out and just a 1 nite random thing, they came back and threw cans and eggs at my car! i went out in the rain and washed it off striahgt away. luckily there was no damage to the car but still, thats just imature to do that crap!

What a couple of small dick wankers.

Man the immaturity of some people never ceases to amaze me. I hope when whomever they are finally are able to afford something of their own that is nice that karma comes and pays them back in triplicate.

Sounds like a bunch of Americans...

If the CIA or FBI are reading this, yes I mean it...

I have actually seen a similar thing over here from a bunch of prebuscent wankers driving down 7th Avenue in Greenwich Village...

Its amazing but still does not surprise me the stupidity of some people...what goes around comes around...farkers like that do NOT deserve any sort of car...

I had a similiar case to this, except for the fact that it was wankers in a white ute screaming down the street and throwing bins off the back. My car was parked out the front of my girlfriends house and thankfully the bin missed, but it hit her neighbours car and smashed the front bar... i havent left it on the street at her house since!

Police rang... said there were 14 complaints....

Houses and cars. I was the only one with an acurate discription of the car.

There were 6 cases where there was more than $1000 damage. So now its a criminal matter and will be followed up quicklly. The offenders will be in biggggggg trouble.

Let me know if you find out any... ummm...personal details....and I am sure we could both go round and reason with them. In a friendly manner of course.

BTW...I am being serious...yeah that's it...anyway...being serious about the going around bit so let me know if you find out anything.

Hey, on a seperate note....did you know that my 22 inch snapon breaker bar is covered with a lifetime warranty against breakage. And it doesn't even matter how I break it. Just thought I would let you know.

Hey, on a seperate note....did you know that my 22 inch snapon breaker bar is covered with a lifetime warranty against breakage. And it doesn't even matter how I break it. Just thought I would let you know.

Just incase he cant get a bolt off obviously.....? :(

Thank god (well he's local isn't he? :P ) for Qld cops. Some of them still do proper policing it appears.

So that car will maybe up for sale soon at the police auctions...to cover costs after being impounded? Could be a drift bargain!

The car was stolen from a wreaker 3 weeks ago in tamworth NSW....

It was un-roadworthy and un-regestered, it is a full drift pig. It was battered badlly.

My sisters mirror was replaced yesterday and already paid for, one of the kids parents must be rich.

Wow what a great outcome! :)

I love hearing punks like this getting caught and justice being done.

You should have sat in at the court appearance so you could find out what they looked like and who they where, etc.

I'm sure if you posted their details in this thread our friendly SAU Vigilantes would have a field day.

Meh only half decent punishment would be to hang them from their gonads until they turned purple and fell off!

Good to see they did get caught and more importantly stopped!

I can probably arrange that, but the chances of any of them getting jail time is miniscule. You have to be over 30, kill someone, or be on your 4th armed robbery to get jail these days.

Dave

hell yeh the system works. sooner or lata the wankers get caught and i hope they get f@rked by some lovely blokes while on thier stay in jail :cheers: