SAU Community

GT4 Picture thread (56k unfriendly)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ooooooooooooh hahahahah here i was turning it up to 1/4000 thinking that was slower seeing as its 1 4 thousandth of a second lol

cool will try it out on my drift vid i made.

It's a bit hard to determine the exposure because I found that on the TV it looks bright, but on the PC it looks dark.... then who knows how it will look on someone else's PC???

It seems everyone has the problem that its too dark, So it safe to turn it up to around 0.6.

ok heres some more...

Nissan Stagea Autech 260RS - station wagon with a GTR engine

414IMG0026.JPG

414IMG0025.JPG

doooooooorifto HKS Silvia

414IMG0022.JPG

414IMG0019.JPG

414IMG0013.JPG

HPR twin turbo stage II golf

414IMG0011.JPG

414IMG00011.JPG

414IMG0009.JPG

i wanted a white one, but didn't have enough cr when it was available, and they only pop up from time to time, and the black one was the only one available.

still sick as though, pitty you can't respray in this game

yeah respray would be cool. is there anyway I can keep my mods? For example, I've got a red R32GTR with quite a few mods. I want a gun metal R32GTR, can I transfer the mods or do I have to start a fresh with the new car?

question, how do you make the pictures into a video sorta thing. like the one above with the stagea

i think what he did was take consecutive photos and used a .gif editing software to make it into a vid (moving gif image).

another thing u could do is use a capture card on your pc and hook the ps2 into it. thats what i've done, and so i can actually make .wmv & mpeg2 vids of GT4 if i so wished.

i think what he did was take consecutive photos and used a .gif editing software to make it into a vid (moving gif image).

another thing u could do is use a capture card on your pc and hook the ps2 into it. thats what i've done, and so i can actually make .wmv & mpeg2 vids of GT4 if i so wished.

Spot on the money! i took about 8 consecutive shots imported them into Animation Shop 3 and went from there, most likely will do some video streams when i can be bothered.

inark i would love to see the pic you posted.. but it don't work!