SAU Community

Original C's short stroke shift kits.

performance-wise

Hi michael,

My suppplier (not greenline) is happy to do the same price for 1 or 10 shifters for SAU.  

Contact me when you are ready to buy one.

;)

You have a supplier that can do $375 for 1 genuine C's Short shifter?

Put me down on the list R33 GTS-T but if you have a supplier for the same product and a group buy isn't necessary, that I will grab one of those in a fortnight or so.

Michael

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a supplier that can do $375 for 1 genuine C's Short shifter?

Put me down on the list R33 GTS-T but if you have a supplier for the same product and a group buy isn't necessary, that I will grab one of those in a fortnight or so.

Michael

No probs.

Contact me when your ready to order.

:cheers:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Paul,

Just wondering if the short shifter for the R33 GTS-T requires removal of the shifter/gearbox cover plate? The reason I ask is the cover plate is a pain to access whilst the gearbox is in the car and has a couple of the star screws. I would assume this is not the case but just thought I'd ask.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Paul,

Just wondering if the short shifter for the R33 GTS-T requires removal of the shifter/gearbox cover plate? The reason I ask is the cover plate is a pain to access whilst the gearbox is in the car and has a couple of the star screws. I would assume this is not the case but just thought I'd ask.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

You access the shifter from the centre console.

It is a relatively easy job.

Remove shifter knob

Remove shifter surround

Remove cover plate

Remove clips

Remove shifter

Install is basically the opposite minus the clips and is secured by the clamp plate.

The C's kits come with everything necassary for an easy install.

No cutting nylon rings or transfering tips etc...

Heres a link to an install guide - click here

;)

• 2 weeks later...
B&M also have a very good short shifter kit for around the $275 mark. how does it compair to the C's shifter your group buying??

I cant really comment on the shifters from B&M as I have never tried one.

Perhaps someone else can comment from experience?

From my experience with the C's, both installing and utilising I recommend them.

The components are quality, results are great and the feel is excellent. Very sporty compared to a sloppy stock or elcheapo shifter.

:)

• 2 weeks later...