SAU Community

R33 Series 1 400R style front bar

after a not-so-recent now meeting with a kerb due to other great drivers, i bought a 400R style front bar to replace my jigsaw puzzle one...

now after fitting it and whatnot, i have come across the trust front bar and falllen in love :rofl:

so basically i have a ~2 month old 400R front bar that i would like to sell...

at the moment it has a dodgy white/black lip colour on it (1-2 coats) and a full primer undercoat... but then it would need to be sanded/etc to paint the new colour of your car anyway, so thats no big deal..

looking for ~$500 (cost me $600 new)for it, its essentially brand new, no dents/cracks, has a small amount of grazes on the very bottom, nothing noticable tho... comes with full mesh for all the vents, and if needed i can sell my official nissan GTR indicators with it too ($150 new.. each).

preferably perth buyers, but if your willing to pay postage, i cant see a problem :rofl:

or if you have a trust bar and want a 400R bar, im willing to trade! :rofl:

heres a few pics..

after a not-so-recent now meeting with a kerb due to other great drivers, i bought a 400R style front bar to replace my jigsaw puzzle one...

now after fitting it and whatnot, i have come across the trust front bar and falllen in love :P

so basically i have a ~2 month old 400R front bar that i would like to sell...

at the moment it has a dodgy white/black lip colour on it (1-2 coats) and a full primer undercoat... but then it would need to be sanded/etc to paint the new colour of your car anyway, so thats no big deal..

looking for ~$500  (cost me $600 new)for it, its essentially brand new, no dents/cracks, has a small amount of grazes on the very bottom, nothing noticable tho... comes with full mesh for all the vents, and if needed i can sell my official nissan GTR indicators with it too ($150 new.. each).

preferably perth buyers, but if your willing to pay postage, i cant see a problem :P

or if you have a trust bar and want a 400R bar, im willing to trade! :D

heres a few pics..

i'm in perth and i'm interesting at ur bar ,,my email [email protected]

pics sent :rofl:

RTHRTY3... i got it from extreme machines in willetton, however i dont reccomend them... took them 5 weeks when they told me 4 days... i even paid the full amount up front! rang ~5 times and got told i would be rang back, never did, so i went in there, and they said 'oh, thats sitting out the back'.

pics sent :rofl:

RTHRTY3... i got it from extreme machines in willetton, however i dont reccomend them... took them 5 weeks when they told me 4 days... i even paid the full amount up front! rang ~5 times and got told i would be rang back, never did, so i went in there, and they said 'oh, thats sitting out the back'.

however i dont reccomend them... took them

however i dont reccomend them... took them

however i dont reccomend them... took them............

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...