SAU Community

The lil 32 decides it cant contain itself..., Unexpected Naturally Caused Bonnet Vent

well... after blowing the cobwebs out of the 32 last nite... the clutchfan decided to begin seizing on and off... overrevving the fan obviously...

nipped on down to FBI to grab a new clutchfan as this one was about to let go at anytime... - got the new fan, threw it in the backseat and off we go

pullout onto the main road... 1st gear... into 2nd... *BANG*

Random329.jpg

BIG HUGE THANKS TO TREV AND THE FBI CREW TODAY! Wouldnt have made it away from the workshop without you guys!

- adz

oh and heres the pics from the self-venting-input-incident :P

Random337.jpg

Random339.jpg

Random341.jpg

Random343.jpg

bonnet was just f**ked... so new one now (black)

radiator had 3 cores removed so that was f**ked... got a new one

powersteering pump belt was cut... got a new one of them

powersteering pump line slow leak... still got that - will fix it on the w/e

Random345.jpg

ill take pics tomoz of the clutchfan... well half of whats left of it!

after putting new rad in and flushing the system... water temp has dropped majorly and the car runs alot smoother :)

also big thanks to mike (TUF200) for letting us use his tools on such short notice and to nicko for helping me out with everything :)

- adz

Rezz the car only just landed on wednesday... so obviously it isnt registered yet - i had a permit though!

my friends rb25 blew up in his r32 4 door... so tomorrow im getting another permit n going up to his house... sitting both cars side by side... and putting all his stock shit on my car... then tuesday put her on the dyno for a quick power run just to see how bad the tune is and what shes making... then i drop the car off at FBI for compliance and prolly wont see her for several weeks

- adz