SAU Community

Got My Skyline =)

hey all,

finally got my skyline,

i got a 4 door r32 with a full impul kit, wheels and zorst, other mods are new hks cooler kit, hks mushroom pod, fully adjustable coilovers all round, sloted and cross drilled rotors, endless brake controller, four pot calipers in the front, fibre glass bonnet, omoni guage set, plus more.

i love this car it is great to drive and smooth, it is much different to my old silvia, now i know why people love skylines so much =), cause they are such a great all round car.

i will try and get pics up soon,

oh and it is silver with a black bonnet.

matt.

*HIJACK*

I got mine on satuday too! silver 4dr 32. pretty much standard. cat back zorst, blitz BOV (soon to be removed or plumbed) HKS springs, short shift (luv the short shift!)

I'll start my own thread with pics tho. Sorry for the Hijack :(

Hey Slide - You're just jelous you don't got one :P

hahaha

its a battle for who catches the 4 door pitch first look in spotted thread youll get the drift.

yeah jelous about the extra 2 doors :cheers: but everybody is jelous about the plates

there are hears of sedans but there will only ever be 1 SLIDE (of this quality anyway)

:D

*teasing*

only good thing about the 2 doors over the 4 doors is they are all over the shop if you need replacements and you can use the "ah, there's no room in the back" excuse to keep people out. Haha, I still plan to use that excuse tho :P