SAU Community

New GTiR ??? rezz??

Dim1

http://response.jp/issue/2005/0318/article...mages/83452.jpg

any one have any idea what this car may be?

from what i have read on other forums its the new equivelent of gtir. but fwd, 4wd no body has been able to answer.

engine wise its apparently a 2.5l 4 cyl.

sorry if this is all totaly wrong its just what i have read on other forums...and you know how the internet is these days.

so any info, can you confirm anything rezz(or other people in the know)?

thanks

^^^ Yep that the Nissan Sports Concept. It'll be shown at the New York Motor Show (thats is the US peeps) on the 25th of this month. Theres absolutely no mention of drivetrain or engine at this stage, and to be honest, I don't think Nissan will reveal anything about that at New York either. I mean, Nissan Japan press release said "it's like a vehicle that appears in video games... with a 'reception desk' rear spoiler, 20 inch wheels and large fenders all with a cool appearance..." <--- omg, I think they've lost the plot.

Btw, the guy from Fresh Alloy (the perpetuators of R35 hehehe) said that he's holding his breath for a VVL engine (??)... eeeerm, VVL engines have been a staple of the Nissan line up since the mid-90's, I'm pretty sure - for 2006/7 - this car'll have some crazy new valve tech like ZZQ-II or something... or no valves at all lol

lol @ speed magazine..

After previously owning a Pulsar GTIR, I will be very excited if this little thing is a performer.

INFACT, If this things all wheel drive and quick (performance quick.. less than 14.5 down the qtr).. all Carlos has to do is get the 2007 GTR right and he's back into my good books :rofl:

all Carlos has to do is get the 2007 GTR right and he's back into my good books :rofl:

Was he in your good books before?

• 2 weeks later...

i can't wait to see one on the streets state side, im so sick of seeing just honda hatchback rice mobiles with the huge honda H in the window.

It would be nice to see nissan take some honda heads and put them in a real car.

did anyone else notice the tops of the front fenders have the same pinch style venting as the z-tune gt-r. its kinda of a diffrent look i've been debating whether i like it or not but whats not to like on the z-tune..

the head rest looks like the top of an LPG BBQ bottle :)

hahahah, does too! like 1 half of it. :) - oh and my car is running better, not sure if it'll last...

still a hot car tho...