SAU Community

Brissy owners want to meet up?

Silver'sR33

hey all, I managed to miss the last couple cruises for prior engagements etc...thought maybe some brissy owners might wanna meet up sometime for something to do. Doesn't have to be a a big thing, a few of us can meet up somewhere have a coffee/dinner, check out each other's rides etc, go on a small cruise if we in the mood. Few here (myself included) seem to be new owners who've never met anyone here in person so it's a chance for that too.

Anyway if anyone's interested let's organise something.

Seeing as we have almost identical cars, I would love to have a look at your car and compare. I will be going on Ska's cruise on Thursday but I am Batching at the moment so Monday or Tuesday nights are good also. Are you on the Northside or the OTHER side??

Dave

hey all, I managed to miss the last couple cruises for prior engagements etc...thought maybe some brissy owners might wanna meet up sometime for something to do. Doesn't have to be a a big thing, a few of us can meet up somewhere have a coffee/dinner, check out each other's rides etc, go on a small cruise if we in the mood. Few here (myself included) seem to be new owners who've never met anyone here in person so it's a chance for that too.

Anyway if anyone's interested let's organise something.

Seeing as we have almost identical cars, I would love to have a look at your car and compare. I will be going on Ska's cruise on Thursday but I am Batching at the moment so Monday or Tuesday nights are good also. Are you on the Northside or the OTHER side??

Dave

Hey mate, I did see a silver series II last week going past on coro drive just very very briefly. Would love to meet up and check out similar cars, esp. as I'm interested in trying to work out what factory options might be on mine so looking at a car that should be otherwise identical would be awesome.

I basically live pretty central, I'm in auchenflower about 10 mins out from city, I guess that's inner west. I should be going to Ska's cruise on thurs night but I'm also free tues night etc.