SAU Community

RB26 No Boost

My car revs out fine but it won't make any boost. Havn't looked at it yet but do any of you have any ideas. It was after a thrashing at the drift night last night at calder. The back afm reads less voltage than the front one so I think it might be a blown turbo since the exhaust manifold and dump pipe were glowing red before hand.

Hey Rowdy,

Which r32 was yours??

His is the Gunmental one, GTR wing and front bar (with paint missing), mis-matched rims (white LMGT4's on rear), and going by the pictures he finally got round to hacking up his spare bonnet with vents crazy dorifto style. :wassup:

Gaz mate, sorry i didn't get back to your SMS I was in the middle of summin and forgot about it until i saw this post, bad luck with the car though.

Are you gonna skip the Easter trip up to Gippsland to get this sorted? Hopefully it wont be too hard but those turbos did have a unknown history (just like everything else i guess) so i bet you've blown one. About time if you ask me buddy! :cheers:

Maybe this could be an excuse to buy a big-single or some other nice setup, get it sorted, then swap it over to your GTR when it gets here... :D

Anywayto anwer you question (and minor hi-jack your thread) my boost controller is going well, you'd be proud of me since i haven't tidied up all the wires running about, and my ECU was on the passenger side floor for weeks! :) Still got the kick panel of tho...

Good to hear oosh. Go the 32's. Now you've got the bug your car will never be in on piece ever again.

I got the diagnostic code 34 this morning which I think is a knock sensor but on thight acceleration front afm reads 3volts and the rear reads .9volts. I hope it might be a dead afm. I read they can die in zoom mag. I'll swap them at lunch time.