SAU Community

girlfriends and cars.

Guest Mashrock

my mrs is over it already, she just loves driving my car

altho i know she loves her soarer more than my car

cars are different to what we have anyway

hey leigh u should tell her to give me a call, ill tell her how much ive spend, ten times what u have

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more than happy for 46n2 to go work on *my* car.... Its about all he did for the first month after I got it. :(

But then I whinge when he works on his car every other weekend and doesn't do sh1t to mine! I'm still waiting for a BOV adaptor for my bday in Feb! BAH

:(

Kaz/hellrazorette

u guys should be lucky to have GF's

when we arent there u will miss us..

im more into cars and racing and alike than my bf :( he used to be in that but he has other interests now and gets shitty at me when i talk about them constantly :(

cant win!

-pie

carsaretops

I was pulling off my discs and calipers, adding braided lines etc last weekend and my lovely GF was sitting back on her little camp chair with a can of Beam&Coke chatting to me, she's awesome when it comes to cars. Always comes to events and knows a fair bit too! She's fantastic.....maybe the it's the girls you guys are with or maybe they are jelouse :(

u guys should be lucky to have GF's

when we arent there u will miss us..

im more into cars and racing and alike than my bf  :(  he used to be in that but he has other interests now and gets shitty at me when i talk about them constantly   :(

cant win!

-pie

carsaretops

there is other interests ? :confused:

lol kamikaze yea i know i havent spent much compared to others but the women still dont see it that way lol

miss_petepie: my gf lives 4 1/2 hrs away, i always miss her

welcome to what i had to put up with for 3 years :( she's back now which is good but it had its advantages though alot of space to work on the car :( but still damn annoying me in canberra her in newcastle.

hahahahhaa

i am soo into cars and most of my friends think im nuts... but i help my bf with his car stuff and he helps me out..

then i help dad with my car and i love to get messy and change my own oil (when i can get the dam sump plug off) and i can change xhorsts and put new gaskets on dirty SR's and shiz... :(

can do heaps of stuff.. lucky i only live like 15 minz from all my mates.. so easy to do stuff..

with a 5 car garage at home and a huge driveway it makes it sooooo easy to do stuff :(

*petalovescars*

-pie

hahahahhaa

i am soo into cars and most of my friends think im nuts... but i help my bf with his car stuff and he helps me out..

then i help dad with my car and i love to get messy and change my own oil (when i can get the dam sump plug off) and i can change xhorsts and put new gaskets on dirty SR's and shiz...  :(

can do heaps of stuff.. lucky i only live like 15 minz from all my mates.. so easy to do stuff..  

with a 5 car garage at home and a huge driveway it makes it sooooo easy to do stuff  :rofl:

*petalovescars*

-pie

You have a 5 car Garage!!! I am very jealous.... :(

we have a 5 car garage with 4 cars in it atm, a bar bridge full of beer and my chick killers, a toilet which i dont dare touch, shelving down the sides full of car parts, a big TV mounted on the wall, surround sound stereo hooked up to the TV and radio ummmmmmm

we have various shelves and storage in the roof full of car parts..

but seeing its my dads its full of old Ford and my old bogan car... and we have stuff down the side but u cant see any of it... :(

w00t

yeh guys need to have a GF that shows interest in cars for its gonna come between then...

especially those chicks that are really really girlie.. they just dont understand the concept of a cool car and the effort and time involved....

i have friends like that and they totally dont get it at all.. and they just plain annoy me..

ah well!! :)

encourge chicks to get in the garage.. u never know.. they might like it!

-pie

Mine actually encourages me to go work on the car. She likes the fact that I'm outside getting some fresh air and doing something worth while than stuck on the computer inside.....working in IT means im always on the computer and that shits her more than my car.....

does anyone else have a problem?

i get the

"why do u have to work on your car so much!!"

winge.

this thread is funny.

you're saying a girl doesn't appreciate your car...but how many times do you MEN ask their gf's...."WHY do you need to shop, paint nails, cuddle after sex, fold my clothes..blah blah blah..."

it works both ways dudes :)

whingers LOL