SAU Community

girlfriends and cars.

Guest Mashrock

my g/f is in yr. 12 and she comes home some days and is all excited to tell me about how "some guys were talking about cars and they didnt know what they were talking about and then one of them said something realllly stupid so i corrected him"

i'm such a bad influence on the poor girl, she barly knew the colour of a car when i first met her. lol.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe age old debate I guess, my g/f is kewl with my car "obesession"

although I have been accused by her that I spend more time an money on my car than her hehehe

she doesn't complain when we rock up to parties in my car tho :wassup:

I guess my obsession is starting to rub off on her coz now she wants to buy a Supra :aroused:

hmmm car or g/f

have to say itz a split 50/50

but to be honest, no matter sexy they are, a car is just a car :)

Guest Mashrock
especially those chicks that are really really girlie.. they just dont understand the concept of a cool car and the effort and time involved....

haha **** i have one into the whole lip gloss thing. dosnt understand cars at all. wonders why i spend all my money on them..

but just now. $600 gucci glasses sass and bide jeans and a haircut. some 1100 later..

He He! Great thread. Must agree though - my missus hates me spending time on the '33 and THEN goes for a drive and has a ball with all the fellas looking at her.

Little do they know that she doesn't know how to put 'the pressures in the tyres'????!!!!!

my gf used to be like that...

then i got her into cars... made her buy a TT soarer which was faster than my GTST much to the amusement of all the SAU VIC guys...

now shes buying a Foreset XT luxury... 155kw turbo 2.5... sure we will squeeze more than that out of it with a few small mods :D

btw - unlike most people including skyline owners, my gf can actually tell the legitimate difference between a GTS, GTST and GTR... even a vspec with the finned diff lol

yeah my gf now owns a S15 GT......

She wont let me drive much anymore. As she loves my new S2 and she now has a passion for her car too. I still need to teach her the importance of washing a car tho...

But at least she goes to events with me and points out a few things i have missed....

My wife loves the car, if you ask her it's her Skyline not ours it's all hers.

She has made saturday "the work on the car day" she is allways looking for new things to do to it including performance stuff.

You should see some of the looks she gets when they pull up beside her to find that it's a girl driving it and shes not scared of the go pedal.

mine has gotten better with the car/s as time has passed.. the torrie i used to own, she hated and was embarrassed by it, but began liking it when the guys in school (when i first met her in yr12) would talk about how cool it was (har har, young hoons in the making).. and now with the skyline, she has more of an appreciation for it and the attention it needs..

as long as i divide my attention evenly, and even at the same time, shes cool with it :P like washing the car, shell man the hose.. mechanical work, shell undo bolts after i ease them that first bit, and changing a tyre she wound the jack up and let it down.. hehe almost sounds like my own little slave :rofl: but really, she tends to like helping and having me proud of her.. so i love her for that :)

shaun.

Hey who says really girly girls arent into cars?

My girlfriend of 4 years is the most girly girl you will ever meet, come to think of it, I dont think i've ever seen her out of her high heels?

She's always correcting the clueless boys at her uni who prattle on about nissan misinformation ;)

Heres to girls who dig cars :)

:cheers:

get yaself a girl that knows that you are good with ya hands, and once a week when ya done polishing the car give her a wash and wax too, she'll stop complaining soon enough

hmm thats not really true....girls who like cars still complain sometimes.

Like Kel, who hurt her back lifting an rb26 block yesterday, she's still complaining :)