SAU Community

it means either a. ur car is a r34 GTT (turbo) OR sum1 stole ur motor and chucked a rb25de (neo) in there for like 1200 bux as opposed to around 3500 bux for the det

it is non turbo rite?

RB25DET = turbo

RB25DE = non turbo

by checking the engine model - do you mean the sticker? or is it actually printed on the

engine?

if the sticker is under the bonnet - bonnet may have been changed? (crash? etc)

all 34s should carry neo spec engines... is your car 4 stud? do you have a boost gauge?

and does you car have a turbo?

is that just for the r34s? coz ive got 4ws (hicas) on my r33 gts and my gtst so *shrugs* wierd i would have imagined the r34 being newer and having better technology to atleast have hicas in the GT

hicas isnt really considered a good thing - thats why they sell hicas lock bars.

hicas helps for normal street use, by reducing the turning circle especially around

round-abouts, etc.

but for track work and serious enthusiasts - hicas is actually quite slow to respond

to the driver's actions... you wouldn't like to be driving at 100km/hr and have no

control over how the rear wheels turn even if it is only 0.1º (or however much they turn)

Greg: thnx for that i didnt know R34 25GT's had 5 studs... something new everyday

Please take photo of your BLUE/Green complience plate or Silver (original plate from japan) to verify...:)

R34 has 5 stud pattern same brake as turbo ones as well as all the interiour and tjrimmings are same with R34GTT

differences are very minor like you are missing turbos :)

cheers

Joe