Rego till November 05

Only driven on weekends

Asking $8000 ONO

I'm in penrith

pic01.jpg

100_0399.jpg

Contact Brendan on 0410586238

hey mate,

any accident damage? what owner are you?original/second/third etc..? Any rust?? I am pretty keen, i only have around $6500 cash in my pocket at the moment, i'm not a tyre kicker, how low will you go? And what are the stickers on the rear 1/4 window for? Are there any outstanding fines/speeding fines/parking fines etc... Can you verify that this vehicle is not HOT(Stolen)? Do you have the log books and proof of purchase etc.???

Can you post pics of the odometer to PROVE that this has 65000kms? Also has this car had a conversion?

I have posted this on both Skylines australia and silviansw. Please Get back to me.

hey mate,

any accident damage? what owner are you?original/second/third etc..? Any rust?? I am pretty keen, i only have around $6500 cash in my pocket at the moment, i'm not a tyre kicker, how low will you go? And what are the stickers on the rear 1/4 window for? Are there any outstanding fines/speeding fines/parking fines etc... Can you verify that this vehicle is not HOT(Stolen)? Do you have the log books and proof of purchase etc.???  

Can you post pics of the odometer to PROVE that this has 65000kms? Also has this car had a conversion?

I have posted this on both Skylines australia and silviansw. Please Get back to me.

no accident damage and i did check with the insurance conpany the previous owner was with and there were no reports, all pannels line up perfectly, i dont know what owner i am, but i have had the car for 3 and a half years, yes i have all the paperwork proving that the car is mine with proof of insurance, no outstanding fines at all, never booked in this car except for 1 which was driving with expired licence, never defected, no i dont have any log books the previous owner never had one that i know of

im not sure if i explained my self right when i stated that there is 65k on the engine, i meant there is 65k on the engine but! there is 140k in the dash, this is due to a blown head i replaced the engine with one i got off a friend that had a semi rebuild before being put in my car, no its not a conversion, it was originally a CA18det i just replaced it with another 1

the stickers on window have been there since i bought the car, its a GFB sticker, Turbosmart, autometer, and EMS, the car no longer has the EMS computer

as for the rust, yes it does have a small amount right near the sunroof, i have had it looked at and it wont spread and its only $220 for rub back and paint or the whole roof for $490, but that isnt required

as for the price u have offered im sorry i wouldnt see it worth selling as im not desprate to sell

hi u got any more piks if so pls email me at  [email protected]  very interestd  thanx

as u requested here are some photos i took on the weekend after work sorry i didnt send them to your email, its just telstra is a pain to open and takes ages to upload to send

as for the price im willing to accept $7700 as i will be recieving a work truck sooner than i thought

100_0053.jpg

100_0055.jpg

100_0052.jpg

100_0054.jpg