SAU Community

R32 GTST with mods

Edit...please see Post 15 for price and mod update

Well it pains me to do this, but im 28, have had this car for 5 years (only Aus owner) and its time to do something else with my money for a year or two:)

So reason for sale is hopefully working/holiday in UK, then need to throw some money at property:(

May get me an R31 GTSR or Cosworth Sierra in a few years:)

Car is great fun to drive, with solid performance considerings its only an RB20DET.

Details are as follows:

- 92 R32 GTST with usual power features, but no ABS, 178,000kms

- Low km import RB20DET engine installed 3,000kms ago. Engine has NO blow by, hoses not even a hint of oil and good even compression across all cylinders. Car comes with original bottom end that is still in perfect running order as a spare.

- Trust/Greddy TD06-20G with Type R External Wastegate and stainless manifold. Manifold has been HPC coated and wrapped in exhaust wrap.

- Z32 AFM and GTR injectors.

- Apexi Power Fc tuned by Race Pace

- Apexi AVC-R that requires re-wiring. Its 50:50 whether it still works

- Splitfire coil packs - 500kms old

- Greddy Catch Can

- HKS Hyper exhaust with fill pipe and/or 3" Catco cat.

- HKS Type S intercooler, with custom stainless piping/HKS piping and BOV

- HKS Air Filter

- Remore oil filler and Serck 19 row oil cooler

- Lightened GTR flywheel and Xtreme Ceramic puck clutch (2,000kms old)

- Momo steering wheel and Nismo gear knob

- Carbon / Kevlar Momo race seat, big dollars by itself

- Sparco 3" 4-point harness with quick release turn buckle

- New leather shifter/handbrake boots

- Carbon fibre vented GTR bonnet. Planning on getting it colour coded but if buyer wants it in raw state then thats fine

- Choice of Weds forged racing wheels with Dunlop DO1Js (17x8s) OR Advan Model 6 wheels with Dunlop DO1Js

- Was the Whitelien development car for GTST kit. Has Works package which includes Bilsteins, springs, adjustable swaybars, bushes etc etc

- HICAS removal kit.

- 324mm DBA 4000 brake rotors with braided lines and rebuilt and HPC coated calipers. Calipers have done 500kms.

- Panasonic CD player, with 4 off Pioneer 6x9s run off Rockford Fosgate amp.

Probably other stuff too but i cant remember.:)

Essentially i want to sell the car as is with one set of wheels. About the only thing im willing to remove from the car is the Momo seat. Otherwise i would love to see the next owner enjoy the car as i have in its current level of mods.

Car has been used for club sprint events and open days. Even did one trip to the drags. So is pretty well setup for someone who wants to get out and enjoy their weekends on the track:) With standard seat in the car it still makes for a perfectly driveable day to day car, and still looks pretty clean and tuff considering its only a GTST.

Car makes 215rwkws at 14.5psi, 235rwkws at 17.5psi. When the cat was removed it made 260 odd rwkws at 22psi. Boost was wound back to 17/18psi and re-tuned to suit. Cat is left in for street driving, at the track is removed for extra response and power.

Some pics.... showing two choices of wheel. No pics of car with bonnet yet.

AVS Model 6s

462Roy_PI.jpg

Weds

462DSC07641.JPG

Engine Bay

462After_Engine_Pic.jpg

If you want to haggle over price im asking $24,000. If you want to buy it then ill take $22,000. Thats with seat.

But happy to discuss price pending removal of parts. If you want the AiM MyChron Data Logger then thats an extra $1,900.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How much for the seat with Rails?

If you want a similar seat i can get you one with rails for approx $1200, it may not be a MOMO, but will be either a RaceTech, Velo or OMP.

lol...Chrisman, hearing you drive the thing 3 to 4 blocks away, well lets say i was loving hear it go round the burbs as much as you enjoyed driving it:thumbsup:

Im still heading off OS, but not willing to sell the car for 16K:( So keeping it until it finds the right home at the right price or i may just keep wasting money on it trying to prove the impossible, that a little GTST can be quick at the track given the right mods.

And Greg, which wheels the gold or the white. I was about to spray the gold wheels black but woudl rather sell them...with semis i was hoping for around the $1450 mark, lol i was asking i think $1600 expecting ppl to haggle:)

Details are as follows:

- 92 R32 GTST with usual power features, but no ABS, 178,000kms

- Low km import RB20DET engine installed 3,000kms ago. Engine has NO blow by, hoses not even a hint of oil and good even compression across all cylinders. Car comes with original bottom end that is still in perfect running order as a spare.

- Trust/Greddy TD06-20G with Type R External Wastegate and stainless manifold. Manifold has been HPC coated and wrapped in exhaust wrap.

- Z32 AFM and GTR injectors.

- Rewritten Jap ECU to suite Trust setup (Power Fc tuned by Race Pace additional $1500)

- Apexi AVC-R that requires re-wiring. Its 50:50 whether it still works

- Std coil packs - 500kms old

- Greddy Catch Can

- Bosch 040 fuel pump, 18 months old (10,000kms)

- HKS Hyper exhaust with fill pipe and/or 3" Catco cat.

- HKS Type S intercooler, with custom stainless piping/HKS piping and BOV

- HKS Air Filter

- Remore oil filler and Serck 19 row oil cooler

- Lightened GTR flywheel and Xtreme Ceramic puck clutch (3,000kms old)

- Momo steering wheel and Nismo gear knob

- New leather shifter/handbrake boots

- 18" Lenso Wheels with brand new falken tyres

- Was the Whiteline development car for GTST kit. Has Works package which includes Bilsteins, springs, adjustable swaybars, bushes etc etc

- HICAS removal kit.

- 324mm DBA 4000 brake rotors with braided lines and rebuilt and HPC coated calipers. Calipers have done 2500kms.

- Cusco brake stopper brace

- Panasonic CD player, with 4 off Pioneer 6x9s run off Rockford Fosgate amp.

With PFC the car makes 215rwkws at 14.5psi, 235rwkws at 17.5psi. When the cat was removed it made 260 odd rwkws at 22psi. Boost was wound back to 17/18psi and re-tuned to suit. Cat is left in for street driving, at the track is removed for extra response and power.

Will get car dyno'd over next 2-3 weeks with re-written chip to verify power and A/Fs, knock levels etc

Some pics.... to see the new 18" wheels you have to see the video attached.

Car has recently ran a 12.9 @ 112-113mph with sympathetic launch resulting in 2.2 60ft time

Asking $20,000 ono welcome to contact me to discuss prices based on included/deleted parts

Due to small bingle with some tires (front gaurd dented, no worse then car park/traffic incident...happy to show before photos) the car will be resprayed prior to sale, and while im at it a GTR bonnet, meaning that the cars body will be immaculate...lol so much i may not be able to sell it.

• 1 month later...

Bump...this car is a great car if your looking at getting involved with club level motorsport. An example of the sort of events you can enter

Right Click Here_Save As

Car as per above with 12 months NSW rego , asking $20,000. With just road worthiness certificate for rego in whatever state you like will take $19,000