SAU Community

Showdown 2005 - The Chat

SmoothLine

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just sold my other car.. and now have many $ to spend on the r32.. logan voice: you'z are all ****ed.. :( lol

I can see whether i can pull out two skyline owning mates. I keep mentioning how good it is but they are yellow. Making it a sunday maybe good on the convincing argument..

hmmmmm, a familar problem.  Lots of people talk it up, but when it comes to putting it out on the track, where its controlled and legal, all goes quiet.  Come on guys, lets make track days a regular club event, its worth every cent!  Get to know your cars ability and more importantly your own ability. . . . .

:werd: !!!!!!!!!!

interesting, it doesnt sound/look like its that tough...maybe im wrong. But once again can someone (ie FULLYSIK) provide details/pics of whats actually done to the car modification wise?? As throwing around the figure of 800hp means nothing without evidence of it actually being true..

interesting, it doesnt sound/look like its that tough...maybe im wrong. But once again can someone (ie FULLYSIK) provide details/pics of whats actually done to the car modification wise?? As throwing around the figure of 800hp means nothing without evidence of it actually being true..

thats not my car...

Ill tell a little ..motor sent and built by tomei

all internals are done ,motech ecu ..hks manifold ,g reedy plenum,hks cams, rb25 bottom end ,rb26 head ,hks tzo4 turbo 780 hsp at 3500 revs ,running nos if needed ,running on 25 pounds of boost at all time ..full tein suspention adjustable....

acr custom air box for air pod

thats not my car...

all internals are done ,motech ecu ..hks manifold ,g reedy plenum,hks cams, rb25 bottom end ,rb26 head ,hks tzo4 turbo 780 hsp at 3500 revs ,running nos if needed ,running on 25 pounds of boost at all time ..full tein suspention adjustable....

I'll take two...

jlNewton, you are right. I have been doing the track day thing for a while, and the number of people who claim they will come to the number who actually come is very different.

I'm guessing most of you like to drive hard on the street, so being at the track is no big deal. Come out and have some fun in a legal environment, you may be surprised !!!

No one is their to judge you, if anyone acts like a tool we will throw them out, its just about having a good time.

Thats not my car ,i ate that down the straight, thats autoforce skyline with mild work and screamer pipes and that rexy i know it it goes real well too that was saturday morning i was on sunday

May wana tell the guy who posted the vid in the cruisetime thread its not you car then buddy.

i have been building my car so that it will not kill itself on the track... i'm am 100% in for this event.

when i say i will be there, i will be there... besides, i wanna whip my housemate's whale on the track :cheers: *looks at JLnewton...

thats not my car...

And you fired yourself up, about my piss weak N/a car? :cheers: You have issue’s.

thats not my car...

780hp at 3,500rpm?....is the car even on boost at this rev range I imagined a T04Z coming on pretty late? I take it you dont drive this car around on the street all the time, 25psi of boost would require quite a substantial amount of fuel support and hence im sure the bill would be huge. Im also assuming you are talking about a HKS T04Z? May I ask how your going on gearbox's/tailshafts/diff's etc?