SAU Community

REWARD $10000. 4xR32 GTR's MISSING OVER THE LONG WEEKEND.

2HYPO

Kinda amazed they haven't done much to the cars but congrats none the less!

I personally think the less you talk about the progress the better, just in case those scums are reading this and started to do other things to the other 2 still at large...just a thought.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strikes me that someones trolling this forum and taking cars.

I mean in 2 cases we have brand new cars going missing from "Public" private property (by that i mean its not gov owned land but has a high flow ppl but is still meant to be relatively secure) and the owners are being phoned with the location of the cars a week or 2 later.

Where else besides here have you posted yr contact details out of curiousity? i'm gonna start monitoring these stolen threads for a trend. Someone set up a sting.

Heh if someones getting a new car shipped in anytime soon you can hire me and my dog to sleep in it, we supply our own bats :D

M

Oh and another note, did anyone advertise the arrival of their vehicles on here before it was stolen such as "cars landed today - sat at the cleaners will pick up next week blah blah heres pics"? It strikes me that if anyone has been doing the above maybe waiting until you have it home and locked up before you post "its arrived" posts might be a good idea, it strikes me that a car is at its most vulnerable when its between the docks and your home.

Kinda amazed they haven't done much to the cars but congrats none the less!

I personally think the less you talk about the progress the better, just in case those scums are reading this and started to do other things to the other 2 still at large...just a thought.

One of the cars found yesterday is not too bad though the engine has a few rattles that werent there and a few scratches over the body etc...

Where as the other one which is white is in pretty bad shape such as bonnet, headlight, blinker damaged guard, rear quarter damaged, a few scratches etc and also the instrument cluster is missing and as for the plastics around it are broken etc... Thats all I could see with a torch and we will wait and see after we get them back. Ofcourse the ignition barrels are smashed/broken as well.

Getting scratches/dents/rattle sure as hell beats having a car being stripped or torched. Keep the good work up mate!

Thanks mate. Your spot on. We would rather have the car damaged than anything else as it easier to get some of our money back.

UPDATE!.....

My luck is unbelievable at the moment as the Police has just rang me and told me that one more car has been found. It is the midnight blue one apparently it looks ok and the officer said that the passenger window has been smashed but cant find no glass. I am very surprised as for the areas the cars have been located as they seem to be getting closer to me. I just hope they dont know who I am and come back to get them later on. Anyway more good news and I can feel that headache getting better. There is still one GTR not found and that is a Gunmetal Grey one with a Recaro drivers seat. It has an aftermarket exhaust but has the standard grey wheels. That is the only one left. Please anyone if you know or see anything please let me know.

GREAT to hear you almost have them all back!!

I'll keep my eyes open for this last one.. I live around alot of appartments.. so by the sounds of it I might have a good chance of seeing one :P

It pays to be persistent. I wont stop looking until the last one is found. I was dertimined from day one and wont give up until they are all found. I hope the S.O.B's get caught and get what they deserve. The amount of grief and no sleep has made me feel 30years older.

did the police bother to fingerprint the cars? chances are the people doing this would have had their prints taken at some point.

I'm surprised they had to smash the windows/ign barrels. I would have thought they would be better off getting the keys when they broke into hobbs brothers. in fact i'm surprised the keys weren't in the cars.

did the police bother to fingerprint the cars? chances are the people doing this would have had their prints taken at some point.

I'm surprised they had to smash the windows/ign barrels. I would have thought they would be better off getting the keys when they broke into hobbs brothers. in fact i'm surprised the keys weren't in the cars.

The police have finger printed all the cars that were recovered. Whether or not they have found anything is still another question.

As for the smashed window it is still there. It was open an the police couldnt see it. One of the cars had the keys in it when it was stolen and funny enough that was the first one to be found.

UPDATE!!!....

Last night we got 2 cars back. I received an anonymous call around 11pm about the location of one of the cars. So I made my way there with caution as I didnt know what to expect. So I rang the Police as I was approaching just in case there was someone around and got there guidance. Finally when I got there I was checking the driveways where I got directed and there it was one of the cars with no number plates on it. It still had the Japanese markings still on the window. It was the actual car that we have the photo of. I couldnt believe my eyes. I got on the phone straight away and got 8 people down to the area and start looking. The first car which I found was at Lidcombe which was way off from where the first 2 were found and we were upset that we were looking around the inner city area over the last week like hawks. Then just after 1.30pm I got a call from one of my mates that was searching with us that he found another. I rushed there immediately and this car was parked in a block of units in Berala. This was the white one. This one also had a bit of damage as well. Not a good sight but relieved to find another one. It felt like we were hot on the trail. The boys were searching like mad dogs but by 4am we gave up for now. Please if anyone has any information please let me know. My number is 0411870222. There are still 2 cars missing. 1 is the midnight blue/purple and the other is a gunmetal grey one. Please any help would be much appreciated. It was great night finding the 2 cars but I am still going to be searching today. I am going to leave shortly and not going to give up.

hey joe...good to hear abt u gettin ur cars bak mate!!! :cheers: trust me..i kno exactly how it feels wen ur car is stolen n wen u get em bak too! ironically...i had the same thing happened to me...someone jus called me n tipped me off abt ma carz wherabts! aint that funny!!! hmmm.... also joe...most of my car parts r still there...jus a few after market mods r missing,kinda similar to urs too! i think its the same grp of ppl who jacked ma car....anyways,i'm happy for u and goodluck in lookin for ur car! take it easy..

hey joe...good to hear abt u gettin ur cars bak mate!!! :P trust me..i kno exactly how it feels wen ur car is stolen n wen u get em bak too! ironically...i had the same thing happened to me...someone jus called me n tipped me off abt ma carz wherabts! aint that funny!!! hmmm.... also joe...most of my car parts r still there...jus a few after market mods r missing,kinda similar to urs too! i think its the same grp of ppl who jacked ma car....anyways,i'm happy for u and goodluck in lookin for ur car! take it easy..

Thanks mate. Its good to see you have your car back. I am just hoping for that one more.

Dam you must be stoked dude, gratz on getting the majority back so far.

i hate to say it, but these boys would be bangin' so hard right now.... think about having 6 stolen GTR's, it would be a hectic week! Copious amounts of drugs would be being consumed & no sleep, every day would be crazy just to step out of the house. They would be having alot of fun

i hate to say it, but these boys would be bangin' so hard right now.... think about having 6 stolen GTR's, it would be a hectic week! Copious amounts of drugs would be being consumed & no sleep, every day would be crazy just to step out of the house. They would be having alot of fun

:tool:

Possibly the most stupid post I have read this month.