SAU Community

REWARD $10000. 4xR32 GTR's MISSING OVER THE LONG WEEKEND.

2HYPO

Sorry to say but hobbs bros is not safe ...

we use them to fill out containers to export to other countries and ill tell you what i went there because there was a hold up ,demanding to know whats happening so in the mean time i was wandering and had seen the imports with keys in them .......

secure my ass!

anyone could off walked in there and taken any of the ten cars that were there!

one of the other truck drivers got out walked to the car and started opening doors and the bonnet to check out the engine and and no one said NOTHING!

my 2 cents worth

:rofl:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that sucks, well, i'll keep my eyes and ears open (i s'pose there's no harm in asking around as a few people i know are shifty-ish :S)

Thanks for your help guys. I have tried a few people that I know and nothing yet. Apparently the blue one was seen in Marrickville today and by the time the cops came it was too late and they were gone.

Sorry to hear about your loss. I live in the inner-west area and will keep a close eye out.

I would still trust them in a way but make sure the cars are safe.

Wow... that's unbelievable..

I wouldn't trust Hobbs in the slightest. I am yet another person who has had a bad experience with them: I have never come across a company with such utter disdain for customer service and ethics.

sorry to hear abt ur carz mate, believe me or not, i kno exactly wat ur goin thru coz I'm goin thru the same!!! :)

Hey guys, my newly bought, one day old "WHITE SKYLINE R34 GTT" was stolen last night from my underground car parking! ( I hardly even got to drive it coz I got it in on wed nite and it was gone by last nite...I cried lik a baby coz it waz ma 1st Skyline R34 and I had paid half, almost 20 grand from ma hard earned money! Wen to the cops this morning wit the video footage from the surveillance cameras from the buiilding with many suspicious things hapenin lik a car following ma stolen car which does not belong to anyone in the building wit its Rego plate clearly visible and also a guy who had a jacket pulled over his head hiding his face bbut at one point he actually looked up n u cud see his face clearly, but the COPS jus plained refused to even hav a look at it sayin that its not enough evidence and they need to see someone actually jackin ma car as evidence! That really annoyed me! anywayz... i hav described the car in detail below, although I'm sure the thieves must have changed most of it already!

1998 WHITE NISSAN SKYLINE R34 GTT REGO ARR45L ,19" Lenzo Wheels, big 3.5"Exhaust, tinted windows and its TipTronic transmission I have also attached a few pics that i have of the car!

So plzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzz guyz, if anyone finds anything abt it or spots a white R34 GTT plzzzzzz be kind and call the cops or me on 0433270136! I dunno but I'm completely devastated and heart broken by this real LOW pathetic act and GOD forbids something lik this wud eva happen to any of you guys!

sorry to hear abt ur carz mate, believe me or not, i kno exactly wat ur goin thru coz I'm goin thru the same!!! :)

Hey guys, my newly bought, one day old "WHITE SKYLINE R34 GTT" was stolen last night from my underground car parking! ( I hardly even got to drive it coz I got it in on wed nite and it was gone by last nite...I cried lik a baby coz it waz ma 1st Skyline R34 and I had paid half, almost 20 grand from ma hard earned money! Wen to the cops this morning wit the video footage from the surveillance cameras from the buiilding with many suspicious things hapenin lik a car following ma stolen car which does not belong to anyone in the building wit its Rego plate clearly visible and also a guy who had a jacket pulled over his head hiding his face bbut at one point he actually looked up n u cud see his face clearly, but the COPS jus plained refused to even hav a look at it sayin that its not enough evidence and they need to see someone actually jackin ma car as evidence! That really annoyed me! anywayz... i hav described the car in detail below, although I'm sure the thieves must have changed most of it already!

1998 WHITE NISSAN SKYLINE R34 GTT REGO ARR45L ,19" Lenzo Wheels, big 3.5"Exhaust, tinted windows and its TipTronic transmission I have also attached a few pics that i have of the car!

So plzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzz guyz, if anyone finds anything abt it or spots a white R34 GTT plzzzzzz be kind and call the cops or me on 0433270136! I dunno but I'm completely devastated and heart broken by this real LOW pathetic act and GOD forbids something lik this wud eva happen to any of you guys!

Where was the car taken from? Which area? Was it a secure car park? Are you insured?

Where was the car taken from? Which area? Was it a secure car park? Are you insured?

the car was stolen from ma suppose to be secured underground car park in parramatta at abt 5.42am according to the vidoe from the surveillance cams!!!

O.K Guys I have an update.

My partner and I were looking around the area where one of the cars were found and we stumbled onto a block of units with an underground carpark. We noticed a white 1999 model Nissan Skyline GT-T and thought that it looked a bit out of place in the visitors carpark with a bit of dust over it. My mate jumped out of the car and started looking for a rego label as the car had number plates. He couldnt find any label. So we rang the police who we now know on a first name basis and told them about the car and plates etc... They ran the plates on the computer and found out they were stolen of a Nissan Pulsar. They came out immediately and had to break in the car since it was locked. Anyway the car was unregistered and just got complianced a month ago and was at the detailers on Parramatta Rd. Croydon when it got stolen alongside another car which was a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 6. Thieves broke into the workshop grabbed the keys out of the office and took off with two cars. Now on an interesting side note the buildings secretary/body corporate lady is a bit of a snoop and checks out everything. She said that the car has been there for at least 3 weeks and didnt look suspicious but then said there was another Skyline parked here earlier on in the week and we asked her what colour was it? She said it was a grey colour and she was upset with this person who parked this car as it had a car cover over it. Then she said I grabbed some paperwork out of it but it was all in Japanese. I asked her if she had it and she said Yes. So we grabbed it and went through it and it ended up being one of our cars. Then she said I might have taken a photo and we couldnt believe it and told her to email it to me ASAP. Anyway we made one man very happy and waited till he came and collected his car which is worth $35K and was untouched and unfortunately we are 3 days too late and might have got one more of our cars back. Excuse the spelling mistakes and the long story but I feel I am one step closer. That has been another long day. I have added the photo just in case. You never Know.

good to hear mate

Yeah I am glad I found the R34 GT-T. I wish that Grey R32 was there though and I still cant believe she actually took a photo of it. She thought it was suspicious and I wish she had rang the cops.