SAU Community

Cruises are great but would love to see

R33S2

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah That sounds like a great start, somewhere where Nth & Sth can get to easily and food is a bonus. April 10th (Sun) 1.30pm is a date free for me (so far) I'm still open to suggestions though. When a site is finalised I will post a map. After reading the thread by kel we "could" make it sat the 16th Ill review posts and make decision Sunday 3rd

I'm new at this so a little feedback would be good folks

Feedback so I know if it is worth organising but what the Ill show up and take pics of my own car at cannon hill another for the album

modr33s2, looked like kel wants a monday 18/apr meet? (so daytime meet would b good then)

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...53&postcount=71

and 10/apr theres the gokart http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...986&postcount=1

think I'll b buggered/too slack to do anything afterwards. :(

I would like all the skylines in one spot @ carprk but any car can come along we're not snobs aleast im not and any modfied car is interesting to me or standard for the fact that it is easier to see mods on other cars

For the cruz part if the GCoasters wanna meet up at BWCP at say 4pm that would give us enogh time to look and meet at Cannon hill then down to bwcp for another meet and look/pics while still light then...

i wouldnt do it at the actual maccas cos it is heaps as busy there is like new building just made next to it and it has like heaps of parking. should be cool to park there anyways there is industral area and heaps of parking i mite take some pics of the area later this week so ppl can match the picture with the real deal. and i will get the street name for ppl so u can look at refo if u still cant find the place