SAU Community

195rwhp.  Stock engine exaust etc.  Fuel reg, GTR (or similar) pump, stock dump then 3inch back, and about 12psi, stock cooler also.  :)  lightweight flywheel too, which would help rwhp figures.

cool man. i got 260rwhp with rb20 bottom/ rb25 top running 8psi. lot of internal work done

260...respectable...how's the torque...does it have any lag at all? im just curious

not too much lag actually. boost comes on pretty quickly. i'm lookin for a power fc for it cause i only have the stock computer re-maped and my boost controller isn't working properly. looking to boost it 20+ psi. cause 8 jst aint enough

222kw at the wheels

HKS 2535

GTR front mount

remapped ecu

boost at 1.25 bar

filter

3in off the turbo

Bosch motorsport feul pump

regulator

bit of lag but thats the nature of the rb20, need to get it reved up to bring that grin on your face.

You looking at modding or what???

i ve been looking for ages for a power fc but apparently cuz we run the old 31 motors there was none made for that engine. i made 155 rwkw with exhaust and cooler, but i had a jap tuned ecu. soon to be upgrading to a 2835, so be joining the 200rwkw club he he he.

271rwhp RB25, Hiflowed turbo with GT28 cartridge, 9psi, wolf3d, SX fuel reg, pod, custom turb manifold, 3" full zorst, 680x300x78 FMIC, oil cooler...

Need bigger injectors for more boost, so much of my turbos potential is wasted here, anyone got any suggestions on a good injector upgrade?

271rwhp RB25, Hiflowed turbo with GT28 cartridge, 9psi, wolf3d, SX fuel reg, pod, custom turb manifold, 3" full zorst, 680x300x78 FMIC, oil cooler...

Need bigger injectors for more boost, so much of my turbos potential is wasted here, anyone got any suggestions on a good injector upgrade?

Also how do you find the wolf? Or more so the tuner?

Also how do you find the wolf?  Or more so the tuner?

I got the wolf of a user on this forum in the for sale section, it was in QLD, now it resides in NSW

It only got tuned 3 days ago, I found the tuner on the wolf website as one of the distributers - I was in a bit of a panic at first looking for tuners...

The car runs beautifully with the wolf in and tuned, with the exeption that it won't idle on a cold start but im sure thats just a tweak that needs adjusting and usually within 1 minute of driving its happy to idle at the first set of lights I hit.

I'll get that fixed up in the near future anyways.

Hi, my cefiro was just put on the dyno, its only putting out 124kw ATW, it has a RB20DET and a factory 5 speed, the only work that has been done to it is a Pod filter, 3inch exaust, GTR fuel pump and 0.7bar of boost (i think is stock)

mine makes 128 rwkw with a cat back exhaust and a GFB bleed valve on an RB20DET... hopefully soon I'll be able to fit a jaycar fuel adjuster, pulse controller and boost controller and get some better response... someday when I get time.

Till then I'm happy with the power the relatively stock car makes.

Just had mine @ XTC and it made 130rwkw with a stuffed exhaust baffle.

Got that fixed so apparently it is around the 150 mark with pod, 3 inch cat back, GFB bleed valve at 10psi.

Getting GTR cooler and 2530 soon.

Just had mine @ XTC and it made 130rwkw with a stuffed exhaust baffle.

Got that fixed so apparently it is around the 150 mark with pod, 3 inch cat back, GFB bleed valve at 10psi.

Getting GTR cooler and 2530 soon.

really? that sounds like a lot of power for those mods? 150kw... I could understand a 130 with exhaust and a bit of boost but 150 seems a big jump in power after fixing a catback issue. you have the rb20det right?