SAU Community

4sale =HEAPS= of R33 parts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im from melb

and as for the pricing

im sorry but i cannot list every part of a car here with prices

all due respect to the forum guidelines but plz cut me some slack im trying to sell these parts helping myself and forum members same time

i mean no harm to people interested its just avery time consuming thing to list things.

I will be doing alot of listing this weekend so plz be patient and people keep pm'ing me for parts and prices till then

Sounds great - and cut US some slack - we have to mod this thread (and apparently spend time you dont want to !) because you cant be bothered to list the parts and prices..

The policy is in place to ..

1) reduce the amount of useless (or mitigated) posts on the forums

2) offer the forum users some form of assurance that the prices dont "vary" according to the market or requestor...

I understand that you are selling a whole car in parts..

However, as i mentioned earlier - please list the MAJOR parts (mechanical and body/exterior) you are selling with the price..

This way, it will at least be a midway between the forums needs and your time requirements...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

drivers door window control box, with the window lock button and shit on it ;)

can u please post of the model number for the control box it is on a little sticker on the back of it.....

as noone seems to have my one and i am sick of not being able to put my windows down

adrian :D