SAU Community

Stereo Installs in Brisbane?? HELP !

Haro

Hi team,

Well i already have a system in my Soarer, but the time has come for more bass, so i have bought myself a 1000W mono block amp just for my 15" Sub. I want to clean up my system a lil by getting some stuff properly mounted etc. I also wanna get a new face plate made up to accomidate my headset and my boost gauge below it.

Does anybody have a good hook up in Brisbane who does this kinda work? I have been to one group but they quoted me 600+ which is WAAY more than i wanna spend.

I wanna get it done asap... so let me know

Cheers

haro

Try giving Steve Calverly a call on 0411 873 055.

He has his own business (mobile) and comes to you.

Had him do a stereo install, alarm and blue tooth car phone to my GTR.

Nice guy. Let him know Peter with the black GTR refered you.

Don't know what he will charge, but its worth asking.

I second Chris Rogers. Have used him on both my cars and waiting for him to do my alarm and stereo install in the 34. He's a mod on performance forums too. Trustworthy and honest guy and does quality work. He's mobile...so he can come to you. Tell him Jonathan recommended you and he'll look after you.

Chris Rogers did the alarm install on my VL, which had a few dramas. Although they could be classed as his fault, many factors worked against him (time, people rushing him to move out of the area he was working in, my car being a piece of shit) and he came to me three times without complaint to make sure it was all working 100%, which it now is. So I'll use him again. I mean how many places come to you to sort the shit out? The last 2 times I wasnt even with the car, I just hid the keys and told him where to find it. I made it like an easter egg hunt, with a series of cryptic clues, each more cryptic than the last...

He does the City Cat alarm installs (sat tracking and all, though why the hell you'd bother when the damn things are stuck on the river and cant go into open sea or they blow up.. how hard are they gonna be to find?) and installs for plenty of car parts shops and car dealerships.

word.

Hi Team,

Thanks for the replys, i have sent Chris an email with brief run down on what i require, i will keep you all posted.

But if anybody else has some good hook ups... im listening.

**** P.S is anybody else having problems posting pictures?? I cant seem to do it, the button doesnt work, when i figure it out, ill post some pics of the Soarer.

****** OH and Krawler... Avitar... SALAD FINGERS ! ! hahah, GOLD MATERIAL !

".... im here to enquire about the rrruuusty ssspooons..."

For those NOT familliar with Salad FIngers.. Episode ONE... *there is 5*

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

hehehehhe

****** OH and Krawler... Avitar... SALAD FINGERS ! !  hahah,   GOLD MATERIAL !

".... im here to enquire about the rrruuusty ssspooons..."

For those NOT familliar with Salad FIngers.. Episode ONE... *there is 5*

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

hehehehhe

I made the avatar from screen caps from episode 2 ;)

Lots of people have stolen it now, teh suckz0rs.

Have you seen some of david firths other work? Postman is very disturbing.... Salad Fingers is in a class of its own though :)