SAU Community

Who still goes out "clubbing" in Canberra??

I also think that Academy is one of the better clubs, you bloody pay for it though

I'm really over Insomnia, I've just been there too much. Haven't been to Mooseheads since it reopened so I can't comment

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also think that Academy is one of the better clubs, you bloody pay for it though

Hehehehe, yes very true...i use to pay for it. NOW im a member, free entry, priority entry, 20% of drinks, free cloak room......yes, i go there lots. With whytry actually. More than we would like to admit. hehehe

I club at least once a wekend...at least! Sometime up to four times in a weekend (go long weekends!!) But im stil young and dumb.....

Free plug for academy - $2 drinks on thursdays for all of april till 2am........

Hehehehe, yes very true...i use to pay for it. NOW im a member, free entry, priority entry, 20% of drinks, free cloak room......yes, i go there lots. With whytry actually. More than we would like to admit. hehehe

I club at least once a wekend...at least! Sometime up to four times in a weekend (go long weekends!!) But im stil young and dumb.....

Free plug for academy - $2 drinks on thursdays for all of april till 2am........

Dude, academy doesn't need u to give them a plug, academy is the Number 1 club in Canberra atm, which doesn't say much for the clubbing scene in canberra,

Hard NRG at Indoor rock climbing centre is going to go off, only prob is that it is all ages event,

i like academy and insomnia to chill at (more couches),

The Moose, only been there once since it reopened it was shit b4 it burnt down, and it is shitter after it reopened, the DJ needs to learn how to not repeat music every hour on the hour.

LOL.......i reckon if you wanted to go to Moose and you couldnt be ****ed standing in line (no idea why ppl do!!) you could just drive to ADFA park your car and crank your stero to the top40 on the radio........almost same effect.

Academy is acctually number 3 in Australia atm......so does that means thats bad for Aus wide?? I reckon academy is tops.

acad is a great club. But its not my type of music. I like going there for a change. They really need to mix it up a little. Ive been there once and listend to trance/dance music and i thats cause "BEXTA" was playing.

"drools @ Bextas hotttttness"

Oh i frequent a few, the NEW one Kartel?? opened last weekend, looks ok from outside, havent heard anything good about it so far. Packed on first night, empty on second night. Another Beautique Bar....Cross between Lot and B bar

acad is a great club. But its not my type of music. I like going there for a change. They really need to mix it up a little. Ive been there once and listend to trance/dance music and i thats cause "BEXTA" was playing.

"drools @ Bextas hotttttness"

Academy is by far and away the best club in Canberra and Bexta will be there on the 13th May!

Yea ill have to go with academy....

That new one... is that the one in Manuka???

Yea i heard it was real CRAP! first night it opened there were like a bunch of 10yr olds break dancin on the floor taking up the whole dance floor...

Meh... i had friends that bought tickets but sold em before they even went it... Sposably there were heaps of people coming out screaming how Sh!t it was.

Yup in manuka.....i just cam home from academy....IM smashed!! you know how hard it is to type when drunk!!.

P.S - this is the third reread of this message, i think i got it all right!

aaah yeah i club a bit. death to the moose. i despise the place and the music. academy is good. plenty of good nights out there. north is great to chill out at. lot if theres a decent gig (although i seem to wind up there most nights anyway lol) is OK. hated the place before i saw ltj bukem and now i dont mind it. cartel was over-rated. went there on the opening night (after museum) and left 30 mins later. but, if its beer i'm after, you'll find me at filthies in kingston. my local. my home. my love. mmmm....

d