SAU Community

Who still goes out "clubbing" in Canberra??

Moose is sh*t stupid teeny bopper music (last time i went in there they were playing aqua.. :thumbdwn:), acc. is good it has it's moments, did i hear the words south pacs :talk2hand shame on u all... *tisk tisk*

shooters is only good when u've had alot to drink previous.. otherwise u notice how dodge it is sticking to the floor

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So can anyone post up any further details on this rave on Saturday night??

Ie: what's the cost??

Last i heard it is $15 pre buy and $20 at the door, the major prob with it will be that it is a all ages gig, that is what is going to be keeping me away, im so over trying to club when you have <18 trying to dance to music that most of them dont really know.

c'mon gus. you wouldn't know what real dance music was even if you were a DJ!! HA!

you might have copied a few of my dance moves, but you've still got nothing!!!

perhaps a challenge, if you will, will take place at this rave, if our paths cross?

c'mon gus. you wouldn't know what real dance music was even if perhaps a challenge, if you will, will take place at this rave, if our paths cross?

Sounds like a Zoolander style walk-off :wassup:

Oh yeah forgot to mention I saw SkyGTRline being an interchange bum on Saturday nite ;) hahaha ahh wait a minute... so was i :Oops:

Hey, I was there too... how come I didn't see you guys? oh thats right.. I couldn't see anything..lol :alcoholic