SAU Community

Thought you might like to see...

I like it when you say something about a type of car and everyone who owns one starts taking shots at you (remember, I didnt start this)...

Leech, I will race you anyday and then you will see just how "scrap metal" my car isnt!

Steve you got nothin, you helped build my car remember and you have always told me how much you like it, so dont pretend you dont!

All I said is that R33s are common <---- That doesnt mean I dont like them, you're all way to touchy!

i will blows ya all in my misses hyandai so get over it lmao. everyone compares but really in the end who gives a shit. we are on here cause we love our skyline whatever model. cars that are stock or modded off its tits we all appreciate them. so everyone please stop comparing cause in the end when u loose ur car like me for doing something stupid u will be kicking urself and will be regreting it.

*Mark sits back & watches the fireworks, whilst being completely happy with his car, not claiming it to be better or worse than any other car here.

Each to their own. Some like em, most don't.

i will blows ya all in my misses hyandai so get over it lmao. everyone compares but really in the end who gives a shit. we are on here cause we love our skyline whatever model. cars that are stock or modded off its tits we all appreciate them. so everyone please stop comparing cause in the end when u loose ur car like me for doing something stupid u will be kicking urself and will be regreting it.

YES! thats totally true...

Lets just leave it at that.. we sound like a bunch of Commondore owners against a bunch of skyline owners... We all have skylines and thats that. Everyone loves there car for what it is, and also our other owners cars... Whether its a big fat whale or a scrap piece of metal.. we love em for that.

I like it when you say something about a type of car and everyone who owns one starts taking shots at you (remember, I didnt start this)...  

Leech, I will race you anyday and then you will see just how "scrap metal" my car isnt!

Steve you got nothin, you helped build my car remember and you have always told me how much you like it, so dont pretend you dont!

All I said is that R33s are common <---- That doesnt mean I dont like them, you're all way to touchy!

i think i hear your poodle barking.

Get ya head out ur ass