SAU Community

16th april DAY CRUISE

smicknissan20

i am posting this on behalf of Terry(modr33s2)

The time has come again where we have to have a cruise in the daytime and here are the details for that event.

DATE:16th April

MEETING POINT: Carpark next to Cannon Hill Maccas (cause maccas has little parking :P )

TIME:3pm for a 3:30pm leave.

then heading to the gold coast through bwcp and espy then onto the spit for some shots

just reply if ur coming

cheers mitch

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would luv to come but cant ;) already made plans that i cant change, i went crusing last nite 1st weekend since i had the car, went to springbrook and then to panarama then to broady carpark good drive:)

not all skylines but :D had some 180's SSS's and a RX7 and a MR2. But i will be in future cruises for sure

Just check the map location as maccas is at the set of lights before the one with the circle around it.

At least I think it is...?

Your right :D

The maccas is around the area where the 4170 is for the post code. The red dot means theres an intersection there, so turn right there and maccas is just on the corner.

Sounds Great....

No idea where Cannon Hill Maccas is, but I'm sure the directions were written on another thread... I'll find it :rofl:

I'll bring the camera and try to take some memorable photos....

Well done on organising the cruise.... Yeehah!!!!

I should be able to come, dunno yet. I gotta give Terry back his locknut key I left at my work.

Yeah Ill probably need that someday and ill def be there with camera.

Good to see a great response.

Some maps for the people who dont know where cannon hill is, its off the gateway motorway just south of the gateway bridge.

Thanx smicknissan20.:P

i think that there should be a meet spot for gold coasters also say 4:30 at yatala bp. Plus i also might add i dont think ppl will be keen to go along the espy maybe just straight to the spit. Anyone thats wants to go to the espy ect can also do so, plus i might add the ralph swimsuit model final is on in the cavil mall after 6 haha i so have to check that out :P

i think that there should be a meet spot for gold coasters also say 4:30 at yatala bp. Plus i also might add i dont think ppl will be keen to go along the espy maybe just straight to the spit. Anyone thats wants to go to the espy ect can also do so, plus i might add the ralph swimsuit model final is on in the cavil mall after 6 haha i so have to check that out :)

I will try to get to yatala bp by 4:30 and straight to the spit. Now that i know of Ralph contest (growls:aroused: ) will be keen as well. And just for clarification what is espy?