SAU Community

gt 30 dyno results

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was that is the same form of tune?  about 95kw drive train loss

Oh, and gotta say it, 331rwkw with stock RB25, ~20psi - gotta love HKS turbos :D

..hang on, didnt that engine have cams and greddy plenum?

your point is?????

Just trying to get it clear in my head how a GT30 blah, blah compares to the HKS 3037. They always seem to be a few kws ahead, but the cams and plenum make it hard to be sure

I think before the cams Steve's R33 made ~250rwkw on 1bar with the .69 exhaust a/r.

Twin 3037S on a GTR has made 700rwkw. Obviously big cams etc.

But still quite respectable power.

The you consider the HKS 2835's that make up to 280rwkw on the RB25's.

LOL...but the the 2835 owner will wind 1.4bar into the strd RB25 to see what it will do...and many of the gT30 owners seem to pull the pin when they get to 1bar and 250-260rwkws

correct, obvious that a car has bolt ons if its making over 300rwkw. But it didnt have larger capacity engine (RB26 internals) or port work - just bolt ons.

oh, and Joel, it made just shy of 260rwkw with a restrictive exhaust at 1 bar with a 0.63AR turbine housing, before the cams - that was with a 20 odd minute Martin Donnin tune, he just did a rough tune to keep it going until it was sorted (other mods added)

Interestingly, it only made 270 odd at 1 bar with the cams, but the CR was lowered to 8.6 to 1

LOL...but the the 2835 owner will wind 1.4bar into the strd RB25 to see what it will do...and many of the gT30 owners seem to pull the pin when they get to 1bar and 250-260rwkws

Soft my ass!!! I wound in 1.4 bar from my GT30 when i ran the 320rwkw at the selectamz dyno day and last years autosalon dyno comp

Soft my ass!!! I wound in 1.4 bar from my GT30 when i ran the 320rwkw at the selectamz dyno day and last years autosalon dyno comp

heheheh hook line and sinker. :P

remeber this is an Autosalon dyno result too...

Ash we need more info.. Was it also a DD dyno or another type?

I just find it a little hard to believe an RB25 with GT30 achieving 369rwkw :P

more will come when i can scan the graph, it was a mainline dyno.

i suspect around... 20rwkw higher at a rough stab as i have 330rwkw a day before in the all hailed shootout mode on a DD dyno

more will come when i can scan the graph, it was a mainline dyno.

i suspect around... 20rwkw higher at a rough stab as i have 330rwkw a day before in the all hailed shootout mode on a DD dyno

was that 330 on ben dyno? What psi were you running and what fuel?

Did you have head/valve/valve spring work done when the engine was getting rebuilt?