SKYLINES AUSTRALIA - NSW 2nd Annual Show and Shine 17th July 2005

Majanal

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ado bob......when is the last day to hand the entry form back to ya??

As early as possible please, so we can get an idea of numbers! If possible we'd rather not get 3 pre-entries and 50 cars turn up and try to register on the day sad2.gif

Pay to clean the car!?! No way, the budget does not allow for "cleaning the car money":)

I think I will just give it a quick hose down before I go, and maybe shake the mats out!

I should win the best dint category. A 2ft crease across the $10K carbon fibre bonnet should make me a shoe in!

ouchies.

Just click the link in Abo Bob's signature - or here to make it easier.

I'm pretty sure I'll enter as well. I'll probably send the form in some time next week.

how about i dont have a printer i only have a scribled on entry form but every thing is clear for the guy's to fill out on the day. thats easier for me to send the one i got

And unfortunatly the Winfield GTR won't be along this year, however there will be 2 of the Gibson motorsport R31's along this year.

Also hopefully Aaron McGills V8 supercar.

And of course Thousands of Skylines!

• Latest Posts

• Hi All Finally getting back to work on the R32 this weekend and had a quick question about the GKTech anti squat kit (https://au.gktech.com/products/s13-180sx-r32-subframe-anti-squat-reduction-weld-in-kit?_pos=39&_fid=eb6b5077e&_ss=c) So, this straightens out the rear LCA and increases the roll centre by 20MM which is great BUT I also have MFR roll centre adjusters (https://www.rhdjapan.com/moonface-super-lap-rc-joint-roll-center-adjuster-bnr32-ps13-rps13.html) which gives a +15MM lift. My question is whether they can/should be used together or if its going to massively effect the geometry? In my mind, I can't see that they work together but was hoping for some feedback on someone who has done this before deciding which to use or if both?   Thanks
    • Agreed. Thing has to be running absolutely pig rich as well. I would worry a lot less about your idle and start going through all your electrical before the car burns down. 
    • Before and after of reflectors, two coats brushed on. i used a bucket full of hot water to to heat up glue, then pry the lenses out a little with a flathead screwdriver and cutting with a Stanley. I’m not sure how the paint will go but it’s my best chance without dipping.  see the reflection in the picture I’m pointing? That’s two coats paint and you can see the state of it in before shot after I cleaned it       
    • roll and pump rear guards = you'll be fine mate