SAU Community

My WIFE is having a baby, r33 parts for sale or I'm in trouble LOL

Hello everyone,

my name is andrew and my wife has been nagging me for the last 8 months to clean up the spare bedroom which house all my car toys, as she is about to give birth. Anyway, I have to say this site is a lifesaver as most of my stuff are skyline or nissan related. I have the following goods for sale, please contact me with offers as I'm open to them. I don't want to get my ass kicked by the missus LOL.

stock r33 seats- SOLD

original floor covers- 20 each

mines r33 ecu - 300

hks air filter -100

nismo780cc injectors - 680

stock r33 rims- 450

Stock Exhaust: SOLD

Momo steering wheel: 80

A few r33 mirrors, side, window and stuff- no idea what they are worth lol

Twin Plate clutch- 800ono

r33 headlights- 250 the set

r33 tailights- 200 the set

I got these prices from a person on the forum so I'm listing them as this but I'm open to negotiations.

AFM's = $150

CF Bonnet - 600 2nd hand.

Teins adjustable coilovers - $800?? I dont know what are they worth second hand. OFFER!

That's about all, I think, I know I have heaps more stuff but hey the wife can't expect me to list them all can she, LOL. Anyway thank you anyone for their help and hope I can help you.

Andrew

WANTED TO BUY:

NEW or GOOD CONDITION MOBILE PHONE. THANKS! CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude....series 1 drivers side door switch that controls windows and shit....if u got i want it

Hello everyone,

my name is andrew and my wife has been nagging me for the last 8 months to clean up the spare bedroom which house all my car toys, as she is about to give birth. Anyway, I have to say this site is a lifesaver as most of my stuff are skyline or nissan related. I have the following goods for sale, please contact me with offers as I'm open to them. I don't want to get my ass kicked by the missus LOL.

stock r33 seats- 150 front that is

original floor covers- 20 each

mines r33 ecu - 300

hks air filter -100

nismo780cc injectors - 700

stock r33 rims- 500

Stock Exhaust: 150  

Momo steering wheel: offer

A few r33 mirrors, side, window and stuff- no idea what they are worth lol

Twin Plate clutch- 800ono

r33 headlights- 300 the set

r33 tailights- 200 the set

That's about all, I think, I know I have heaps more stuff but hey the wife can't expect me to list them all can she, LOL. Anyway thank you anyone for their help and hope I can help you.

Andrew