SAU Community

Help me sell my car

NA_R33

Hey all, im offering a 200 dollar spotters fee if u find someone to buy the R, its now completely rebuilt and ready to rumble. it did make 335awhp, it will probably make a little more now and it has run a 12.2 at willowbank with a few issues, now its fresh i would say it would do an easy 11. Very fast car in perfect condition.

more details here : http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=70002

cheers guys

Good luck with the sale John, after 5 months of trying I ended up flogging mine off wholseale..... There just appears to be no market up here atm.

Your best bet would be to advertise down south, a couple of people I've spoken to in the last week have advertised in Syndey, Canberra & Melbourne & have actually sold their line's that way!

Cheers Cam

Cheers for the tip Cam, yeah i just cant afford to have it ;) not only for running costs but the amount of money i owe, so i really need to get rid of it. Get debt free again and start thinking about a property rather than cars so much.

Good luck with the sale John, after 5 months of trying I ended up flogging mine off wholseale..... There just appears to be no market up here atm.

Your best bet would be to advertise down south, a couple of people I've spoken to in the last week have advertised in Syndey, Canberra & Melbourne & have actually sold their line's that way!

Cheers Cam

Yours is down the road from my house...

I'll do a deal with whoever buys it! PM me, and nominate me as the one who told you to buy it, and I will go you halfs in the $200 being offered :)

If I know of anyone man after one I'll swing them your way hey, but most of my mates are sigma or V8 lovers... or both... (that one is scary)

Hey John,

I noticed your selling.. its very upsetting to see you spend so much money getting her ready to rumble for a buyer to swoop in and enjoy the fruits of your labour.

Are you keeping the v8?

:) trust me i know, im just in too much debt at the moment, need to aleviate some of it. Im gonna keep the V8 and i have some special plans for it but still they are budget plans.

Just an idea, if your trying to sell it maybe take it down to AJM at Kangaroo Point/Gabba and ask them to sell it on consignment, but I wouldnt sign anything in case the car sits there for too long..

We did that with the Pulsar GTIR and got a shitload of interest, way more than car sales. But in the end it was carsales that sold it due to the lower price that wasnt marked up by the dealer. :)

For the record, the v8 r33 is a truly awesome machine, and i'm glad your keeping it. Theres heaps of 33 v-spec owners in Australia, but with the v8 you have a truly unique car thats ball-tearingly quick and probably way more fun than the gtr because it can do skids... :)