SAU Community

Thats it im taking Initiative- Sydney Cruise Time!

Okay guys after reading the spotted thread and finding no one had started a thread for the sydney cruise im doin it!

Lets go some suggestions

Time

Place

to BBQ or not to BBQ?

My car now works perfectly and I'd like to see some of you again and meet some more of us "rare breed" ceffy drivers

:)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love to drive to byron ....except for all the friggin speed cameras and if itravelling that far i would rather stay the week etc....

but yea im up for a drive ....

hunter valley?.....

wollombi road is an excellent road for driving on....

...well it depends if its one day .....port is probably a little far ......i think ...take 3.5 ours to get there ....3.5 on the way home theres 7 hours already gone.....maybe a weekend for that .........

u dont want to sit in the car the whole day ......

but if everyone else wants to do that ...i will come too ! hehe

Go to the Vineyards and go wine tasting. If your concerned about possible RBT's, You can be good and spit, or you can be bad and swallow :P

Plus the Newcastle mob might join up with us.

HECKTIC4DOOR I like the bathurst Idea, although the track is more jailbait than 15 yr old girls. Bells line of road is a great drive, the second day I got my car working I went up to bell for a swim.

I'd also be up for the gong too, some great driving around there but I don't know the area, im easily pleased and will drive anywhere -short of byron although I do love byron but I need a week of work for that ;)

Northern beaches? - coz im aware a fair few of you guys are northershorites

I wouldn't be too keen on going much further than 2 hours or so from the city. that'd be my limit

ill be in for whatever presuming i have no work on,

my suggestion is the gong, about an hour from sydney, maybe head there or back through the national park(but some parts of the road are a bit rough),

north shore sounds good too seen there seems to be a few people from that area

im happy to go wherever though, id say about 2 hours would be my limit too..

and bbq sounds good

If this BIG cruise can hold off for a month or so i will on like donkey kong. The Ceffie is still not on the boat so could be a bit over a month!

I am also Northside so if the cruise goes ahead it's here, i may be a passanger sl*t, if anyone is willing!